Q about baby movements..

katie05

Reaction score
At what point did your lo start to become less active or the movements become different? (thats if they did!)
Im asking as my lo has been like a kangaroo till last week but although im still feeling movement, its just different, cant describe it really just not as quick and flitting about if that makes sense :think:

Do you think i have anything to worry about or is it baby running out of space?

in ther last week mine have become more like spasms in one place rather than moving around as much. aslo Rocky got hiccups today, with every hic and cupp he moved down onto my ladie bits, very weird (Rocky is now head down).

Sandi

When is your next Mw appointment?

Its probably cos baby has turned a little or i running out of room, but if you are worried its worth getting checked to put your mind at rest :)

Sit in a quiet room, relax and have an ice cold drink to see if baby moves more then :)

Thank you, i see her on weds but tried a few times to contact her this week as had period pains earlier in week but she hasnt got back to me yet. They have stopped and baby is moving but as i say not as jumpy as he/she was. Baby was breech early last week and i think its now lying sideways as my bumps changed and dont feel a head under my ribs.
i know this sounds terrible but i keep think ive hurt it somehow with bending etc and thats why it isnt moving the same. :(

Thanks for your replies. :hug:

Hi,

If you look on your notes you've likely got a community mw bleep number you can call - someone should get back to you pretty quick (if not your mw then another if you're concerned).

The movements do change according to position etc. I've found that mine have got a lot more painful and I can see them now but the baby mostly stays in the same position as it's obviously getting bigger and cannot flip easily anymore.

I'm suire everything is fine - take care, :hug:

you could call the maternity dept at the hospital and they should get you in touch with a MW if you are worried.
there's no way bending over would hurt baby, they are so well protected don't worry :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back