• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Pushing on my bladder

star fish

Reaction score
I keep getting these urges to pee really badly but it only lasts a couple of seconds, and is actually quite painful. At first I was paranoid it was a UTI of some sort but I think it might be the baby poking my bladder, is that possible and does anyone else have this?

Also how many times are you peeing in the night? I've stopped drinking anything in the hour before bed yet I still wake up at 4am with a full bladder! So annoying!

The only part I can help with hun, is the peeing in the night! I always wake between 2 & 4 to pee, no matter how much i drink!! It takes me ages to go back to sleep after :( x x

Its just baby getting bigger and wriggling about on top of your bladder. I'm having a terrible time of it just now.

I generally get up 2 or 3 times to pee in the night, sometimes I have a full bladder and others hardly anything comes out even though I feel full! So annoying!

I had my last drink 3 hours before bed last night and still managed to get up for toilet 5 x in 6 hours.

I usually wake up between 3 and 4, but have always been a frequent pee-er. Lol. I dread to think what I will become when heavily pregnant!

xxx

Hi Star, I'm not getting the waking in the night yet but if I have a really full bladder and go for a wee it hurts it feels like baby drops back into my pelvis after it's been happily bouncing about on my bladder lol. It hurts quite a bit for a minute or so and then goes away again. On my scan ontues though it did have it's feet right in my pelvis so it kinda makes sense hope it flips so and then I'll be moaning about rib kicks :eek:)

I get the baby bouncing on my bladder quite a lot, I actually had a uti this week and put off going to the docs cause i thught it was just baby, i ended up quite unwell and in maternity triage on monday. It might be worth just getting your urine checked anyway just incase, i was up constantly to the toilet during the night but since the antibiotics have kicked in it's just once a night now. Baby still likes to bounce on my bladder though but it's not painful now

Yep I'm the same at the moment hun, I keep waking up with a full bladder and it is such a relief to go for a wee :lol:
The pain goes after I have been too, the pain is usually on the left too. I found I had this pain on the left side the other day, when I went for a number 2 (TMI) the pain went! Lol It's just baby getting bigger and squashing all our bits and bobs. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back