Strange Sensations

lisaspoon

Reaction score
Hi all!

I'm not sure how to describe this, but I will try and any input appreciated! :)

Past few days I've started to feel quite "heavy" in my lower abdomen and when I got up from the loo last night (sorry TMI!) it felt like something was "missing" from below and everything had moved "up"..... i know that sounds really bizarre,....at the time I thought my bladder had disappeared! (thats how weird it felt!) :rotfl:

Is it possible bubs has moved up a bit? recently it has felt like LO has been sitting on my bladder and needing to pee all the time! :roll:

Also, i've been having the sort of feeling that something is "swimming about" down there (yes, i know there is a baby there!) but I thought I would be to early to feel bubs?!

I feel quite a dafty trying to explain this to you all!!! :oops: but I havent felt this before!

Haha - those are some crazy sounding sensations but I think I know what you mean :D

I had a definite heavy sensation on one side around about 16 weeks. It felt like the baby was leaning to one side all the time. Then around 18-20 weeks it seemed to go and that's when I started to feel the baby kick more.

Sounds a little bit like what you're experiencing! I think even though you're told you wont feel kicks early on, you do feel stuff. You're probably a bit more aware of everything too.

lol! I feel like i'm going mad!! :D

this morning I felt heavy towards the left, maybe bubs was still sleeping and I should have copied and stayed in bed myself! :sleep:

nice to know someone else has felt these kinda things! :cheer:

My baby swims around down there too hun!! ;) So yep i do think it is LO moving about! :D :cheer:

Hi Lisa,
It probably is the baby you can feel kicking, i've been feeling proper little kicks since the end of week 16 so much so I could see my belly moving when she kicked ( it's strange putting she just found out today it's a girl!!) I've been lying on my bed giving my belly a poke and she usually kicks back it's such a weird feeling!!

Love Lisa xxx 20+1

i feel like this some days hun 1 day every time i go to the loo theres so much pressure down there i feel like everythings going to fall out of me and then other days like theres nothing there at all i think it all depends how the babies are lying xxxxxxxx

Cheers girls :) :hug: :hug:

When i've been listening on the doppler sounds like there is a lot of swimming going on down there! At least one of us is having fun at the moment! :lol:

Lisa J - Congrats on your team pink!! :dance: :dance:

from around a week ago i can tell where baby is laying as i have a hard lump in my tummy, today when i woke up all of my belly to my belly button was hard, bout 10ish layed down and bubs was right at the bottom of my belly, generally i assume this means babys back is facing out as i can find the heartbeat straight away, but when my belly is all mushy its hard to find :lol:

I felt baby from just before 16 weeks - and described as feeling a bit like a washing machine! :rotfl: I feel heavy now but can't seem to remember 5 or so weeks ago (not that I can remember yesterday either! :wall: )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back