Pushing me luck??

shaunie_louise

Reaction score
As it says on January testers thread, I'm due to test on the 9th.

My 18th birthday is the 7th.
Would this be too early to test? Or do you think I will get an accurate answer?

It would be a nice 18th present, if it was positive... :wink:

xx

You could test then hun - a first response would probably be your best bet (probably too early for a clearblue).

Just consider though - would it ruin your birthday if you found you weren't pregnant (or you were but it didn't show)?

First Responses supposedly show up 4 days before - the other thing to consider would be testing the day before your birthday so you might get an idea whether you can have a little drink or not (which of course you won't have experienced before not being 18!!!! :lol: )

Oh no - the testing police will come and get me for suggesting that.....

neeee nawwwww neeeee nawwwwww! Babyblonde, the anti-testing police are coming to get you! COme out with your sticks up!

Lol, I don't drink anyway due to medication, but I think maybe I should wait until the 9th considering what yhou said about it putting a downer on the day!

xx

shaunie_louise said:
neeee nawwwww neeeee nawwwwww! Babyblonde, the anti-testing police are coming to get you! COme out with your sticks up!

Lol, I don't drink anyway due to medication, but I think maybe I should wait until the 9th considering what yhou said about it putting a downer on the day!

xx

lol!

i agree with baby blonde. You might get upset if its a bfn

good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU