Pushchairs

We have a bugaboo cameleon in a sand colour and both LO and I love it. It turns very easily in small spaces and has suspension so it's a bit gentler for LO on bumpy roads!

Also the carry cot is a true lie flat and equal to moses basket - works wonders for us as we like travelling.

Good luck with choosing a pram - it's exciting!

fuffins1981 said:
2008_0427sophie0043-1.jpg

2008_0427sophie0040.jpg

This is the one I have. It is not all terrain...But is very easy to push. The carseat is quite heavy. But when in pushchair mode, it is very light and easy to fold.

It is the Jane Carrera Pro and the covers are reversible. The yellow on it is like an acid yellow though :rotfl: But suits me :) it comes in a few colours. Including green :)

OHHHH 8) 8) 8) I love that pushchair how much did it cost??? its yummy i love the colours :D

sarah :wave:

Sydneysmum said:
Thanks for all your comments which I've found helpful.

Still undecided :think: but may go for the Phil & Ted's Sport in apple. I'm grateful that my mother in law is paying so I don't have to worry about the cost. Last time everything was either given to me or from the boot sale, so I'm a bit overwhelmed that someone is happy to foot the bill this time :D

I'm jealous! I want one! Lol. If you do get that one you'll have to let me know how you find it! That ay i can come up with reasons why OH should let me have one too :D

geordie lass said:
fuffins1981 said:

This is the one I have. It is not all terrain...But is very easy to push. The carseat is quite heavy. But when in pushchair mode, it is very light and easy to fold.

It is the Jane Carrera Pro and the covers are reversible. The yellow on it is like an acid yellow though :rotfl: But suits me :) it comes in a few colours. Including green :)[/quote]

OHHHH 8) 8) 8) I love that pushchair how much did it cost??? its yummy i love the colours :D

sarah :wave:[/quote]

It was the last one, so I got it for £300...Car seat (that lies back) has a raincover, which was £22. I havent bought the pushchair raincover yet.

You can get the same pushchair, brandnew, for very similar prices on Ebay :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back