Pushchairs in the sale?

Sorry, random hi jack of thread here, but Dionne, your new avatar pic is GORGEOUS!! you are stunning :D

Sorry, I shall just sneak back off again :oops: :shhh:

I thought that Dionne, but Ive not seen any head huggers/cosy toes for newborns by Urban Detour, will any do??
I arent too bothered about the width, I will have manage :lol: will mean spending less shopping!

I thought the Urban Detour looked skinnier than my twister, maybe mine is an even older fatter version :lol:

Hels it does look sooooo snug and comfy, I really want one but can't afford it. I think it comes with their own red cosy toes and stuff, that's what my childminder has on hers.

hey are these "kingswood" ones any good?

theres a few on ebay.

When I was doing research on what type of buggy to get after the Powertwin I spotted someone with a Kingswood out at a family adventure park we were at. I sent Matt over to ask what it was like (was far too chicken lol) and the woman had nothing bad to say about it. You find people are pretty honest about the buggies they've got if you approach them.

This is going to sound a really silly question but here goes..........
we need a new car seat too.....can you fit one on the double UD? Im sure that you probably wont be able to, but if you could that would be FAB!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back