Woolworths!

LisaJ1986

Reaction score
Everything is in the sale!!! It's upto 50% off!!!
I've just been in and there are so many bargains! Including the sale stuff!!! I can't believe it!

Wow! If only i could be bothered to go out i would go! Will look online and see if its on there too...........xx

bargains? I couldnt find any in my store!!! it was 10% off at most!!!

We had like 10% dvd's and games. Then 20% off clothes. Lots of 50% offs too. I didn't buy a lot but i was dead chuffed!

my OH works in woolworths, they had 50% off practically everything on Friday. he said it was horrible; so busy!

It was hard getting round. And so many empty shelves.

any one know when the sale is ending? not getting money till the 16th :wall:

looks like the website has closed down.

tbh most stuff in the shopps is grossly inflated in price anyway, to get 10% off isnt really much, but half price is great on new games etc, if there are any left which i doubt there are. I would have gone in woolies if i was in town but im not making a special trip especially as all the good stuff is prob gone!

its only some toys that half half price tbh they do alot of toys half price this time of year anyways so its not really any different, loads of people panic buying everything though.
its 20% of the magority of stock which isnt much really
xx

It started on Friday morning and ALL toys were 20% off and loads of other stuff had 30% or more off.

I got loads. Well worth a look ladies.

I got a big pingu teddy for Ellie (and me :lol:) for £12 reduced from £30... BARGAIN!!!! x

I wanted that Pingu teddy but i was strong and let him on the shelf. :( LOL!

I am naffed off i paid £25 for an aquadraw now they are reduced.... :wall:

I was very good and only bought 1 thing in there today. Just a flashing cow toy thingy for Connie's Xmas prezzie.

Anyone know if they are closing down and when as everything will probably be reduced right down on the last day to clear it :think: .

We went in today and i wasn't impressed tbh. Nothing interesting there and there wasn't any major reductions in price.

Yes they are closing down. Supposed to be staying open till after xmas then no idea what will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back