Pushchair/buggy on hol?!

twinkle84

Reaction score
Hey, we going abroad in a few days and would like to take the mammas and papas switch pram we have which does fold like a buggy but a bulky one! Does anyone know of this would be ok? Or can u only take buggies? Also do they get battered about? I know buggy would be easier and lot cheaper if it gets ruined but bab is so much happier and comfy in his pram! Thanks all xx

I think most people buy the cheapest umbrella pushchair they can find in case they get battered to pieces.

I got an umbrella pushchair. Just hoping it wont be too battered but then i paid £100 for it. I am glad i did, bugaboo is great but too bulky

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

we bought a secondhand buggy for £30 off gumtree. its in great condition. think my lo was quite happy in it and we were happy bashing it around etc. please becuase it was lightweight i thought it might have been cooler??

I took my Hauck pram when I flew and it was fine, but then it was only a 40 min flight, done it twice now and it's been fine xx

My mum bought one to keep at hers for charlie, was 30 quid from argos and raincover a tenner. You coukd always maybe roll up blankets to pad it out? Charlie is always in a buggy now, has been since about 4 months and he's fine in it. tbf he has a lot of his own padding lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back