Anyone else decided on their buggy, nursery gear........

CazH

Reaction score
I dont know about you lot but i've had 8 mths so far to choose buggies nursery bedding and nursery furniture. Jane buggy slalom pro (coal colour) Babies r us Jungle chums bedding, mammas and papas furniture from Argos........

I'm well decided all I need now is a bloody baby! Maybe I could buy one of those scary real life dolls!!!!!!
:rotfl:

I think i may have jinxed myself. I bought a baby tshirt from H&M kids simply because it was amazing and was limited edition :oops:

No! I didn't look even when helping my v pregnant friend choose her cot.

I can't even think beyond the TTC stage. I can't imagine actually having a baby. I seem to have some kind of mental block. It's the same thing with the other forums on here - I never even read the Tri threads. I'll only venture in there if I'm looking for someone (like checking up on how someone who got their BFP 6 months ago is doing now, or to see the results of a 12-week scan that I know someone is due).

p.s. Hello Kitty! :rotfl: I see you've nicked my blue baby... well, you can have him on loan, but if I get my BFP, I want him back, you know - you can't jinx me like that!

No, even when pregnant all we bought was one baby book (Haynes manual for dads, OH is a car freak so it was hunmourous), one pregnancy magazine which I hid in case I read any birth stories and a cuddly squirrel from Cortina in Italy, where we were on holiday the day before the bleeding started.

I'm like Kitty, at the moment not thinking beyond ttc, beyond my next AF due day/the days I think I will be fertile next cycle etc.

I only look at first tri to find how Mildly/Chrissy/Bagpuss et al are doing.

Im the same...just thinking about TTC at the moment. I am really looking forward to choosing baby stuff (and altering my house) but will try and wait until I at least have my BFP! I would like to think that I would be able to wait until 12 weeks pg (but who am I kidding!)

I know that WHEN I fall pregnant my life will have to change so much! Friends often say how inappropriate my house is for children (lots of hard floors and cream carpets, chrome & glass everywhere!). If I changed it now though my friends would all guess that I am TTC (a secret well kept by you gals...and my DH of course!)

WHEN I get to 12 weeks pg...I think I might just move to Mamma & Papas!

I have to admit I have browsed cots and what curtains etc I want for the Nursery! I am itching to decorate our little bedroom! I love decorating, just finished my bedroom, all in blood red. :D Anyway! Back on topic...

I wouldnt buy anything myself, I know my Mum has bought some things that she has found in Charity shops at bargain prices, but they are not in my home so it should be ok!

Im so tempted to buy a cot, as I have a bulletin board on the intranet at work and people are selling cots for £30-£40, but I dont want to jinx anything! (and my OH would find it a little scary too I think :rotfl: )

I am also terrified of buying baby stuff incase i jinx myself. I don't even look, i have a total mental block and can't see myself getting past the TTC stage. I know my mother has bought a load of good stuff from charity shops and everytime she rings me she tells me of other things she has seen. I must admit that if i do get pregnant ( :pray: ) my wee bairn will be wearing charity shop gear - i just cannot believe how good the stuff is in these shops. Thumbs up to Oxfam :wink:

Crikey Caz.....

while I was TTC I was way too scared to look at baby things and now I've got my BFP I'm even more scared so I STILL haven't even started to look!!!

Hopefully once I get passed the dreaded 12 week mark I'll start having a look at what I want....

Lately I have had urges to buy baby clothes but at the last minute I realise how crazy I'm acting and chicken out! If I see a really nice piece of clothing I'll probably buy it.... I never thought I was superstitious but I don't think I want to jinx myself either!

Its not that crazy :lol:

I brought some baby clothes about 6 years ago, they were in the sale and sooooooo gorgeous! I've always really wanted a baby so much....6 years later they are hanging in my babies wardrobe ready for him to wear :cheer: :cheer:

yeah, weve pretty much decided what where getting. I bought a few clothes at a closing down sale because it was a bargain but nothing else. My sisters spent almost £300 on stuff and shes not even pregnant. Shes got a nappy wrapper and allsorts! All i can say is i hope her 1st a boy :lol:

Ok Looks like i'm the only wierdo then he he well you have to be organised gals!!! he he he

we have decided on everything have a little outfit all still wrapped up in the cellophane it came in waiting for bubs to wear :)

I bought the coolest little band jumpsuits - beastie boys and David Bowie - when I was in NYC. But that's all so far. When I go the mall if I walk past baby stuff I'm tempted to look, but DH always pushes me on ahead...

OMG Sookie! I would love a Beastie Boys jump suit! You are going to have one cool little baba one day! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back