Firstwheels City Elite opinions? Also buggy board?

Wobbles

Reaction score
:wave:

I fancy a change but need a pram that will also take a buggy board so does anyone have an opinion on the elite and if possible know if it takes a buggy board ok?

Is it a heavy or light pushchair? Easy up and down? Thats my main questions.

x

As you know I had the FW city Twin which is obviously going to be heavy :doh:

Do you have to take the seat off to fold it? I loved my city twin bar the size and weight, it was so easy to push and maneouve so I imagine a single would be really good :)

Have you a colour in mind?

we're never had one, but i have had a little look and try in john lewis hon, so might be worth making a trip :) i really like them, think they seem really easy to use. they only thing that put me off was the double as it seemed to wide for us (if we were to ever actually need one :oops:)

also wobbs, another thought, there is a site about which buggy boards to fit. i shall dig it out for you xx

not sure if it will help, worth a shot though :D remember kaci mentioning it ages ago :D

http://www.buggyboard.info/

Last edited:
My stuff from iCandy and Bugaboo say that fitting a buggy board invalidates your warranty :(

really lisa! by the time number 2 comes along i think my warranty on both my bug and my icandy will be expired :lol: but thats good to no when looking for next pram and baby :) x

I laughed there Carly, will you be looking for a baby? :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back