buggy snuggle colour advice please ? updated woohoo !

Gem & Leland

Reaction score
well i brought a buggy snuggle for my mums buggy as it came with no cosy toes etc and i love it , i love its bright colours and everything about it , like so many of u said i would !

n722426749_833122_3850.jpg

and now i want one for my buggy and mum has said she'll get me one because she thinks there great too , trouble is i love the bright stipe so much but i dont think it goes with my buggy , my buggy is so sensible and witht he duckegg its really hard to match !

so here's my buggy

n722426749_834604_1465.jpg

4923_12.JPG

4ab0_12.JPG

(cosytoes is so bulky i cant fold pram up with it on and it only unzipps one side , i hate it !

question is what do u think i can get to go with it ?

could i get away with my much loved bright stripe ?

or so i go with the boring blue stripe cos his a boy ?

bs_simple_bluestripe_lg.jpg

charcoal (safe option?)

bs_simple_charcoal_combi_lg.jpg

grey pom pom but hubby doesnt like ( but there's one on ebay lol )

bsbuggysnugglegreypompom06.jpg

or can someone reccommend something else?
i should tell u i have kinda OCD when it comes to colours and colours clashing and matching , its stupid but it drives me mad when something doesnt i get adjitated by it , i was really proud of loving and getting the bright stipe one as it was out of my comfort zone !!!!!

Go for the coloured striped one of the blue Gem. I was looking at those in Tesco yesterday too but not sure I would use one when I have a footmuff (which has now been removed for summer).

Would I? You know I need encouragement to spend MORE money. NOT!!!! LMAO!!!!!

My friend has the pompom one (x 2 as she has twins!) and its lovely, so cosy. I would go for this one. If not, I wouldn't get the same one as your Mum as you could swop if you both get bored! Get a different one!

Let us know what you choose!

Valentine Xxx

DebbieM said:
Go for the coloured striped one of the blue Gem. I was looking at those in Tesco yesterday too but not sure I would use one when I have a footmuff (which has now been removed for summer).

Would I? You know I need encouragement to spend MORE money. NOT!!!! LMAO!!!!!

but the fleece is sooo comfy for the lil ones tp lay on and it un zips both side so on a slihty chilly day u can have it over their feet :D debs u need one lol :rotfl:

mmmm what to get :wall:

I love the stripy blue one. I have a gray buggy for imogen and i have a pink striped cosy toes - who gives a monkeys if it matches - mine looks ok though and get lots of commnts on how nice it is!

Blue stripy!!!!!

i think pink and grey goes loverly tho !

and its not what other people think , i really do have the whole ocd thing going on when it comes to colour matchin :cry:

ive found this one , to expensive to buy new but theres one on ebay lol

prd%7BB5C0FED7-7134-4AC9-A9C1-F2B606A95D1F%7D.jpg

Love the cow print one, i wanted one too but wasnt going to pay 40 odd quid for it!

OK Gem, you twisted my arm LOL

I'll wait til the weather changes again though I think as I doubt I would use it much now. Footmuff is off and I just use a little fleece for him when we're out and about in the pushchair if it's a bit chilly.

paradysso said:
i recon... its now quite summery so not needed as much and wait until autum, u may have another buggy by then :rotfl:

but i like the pram liner bit as my bggy doesnt seem very nice to lay in now his out of the carrycot , have the coytoes inner bit at mo but its so bulky i cant fold pram up :wall:

buy a lamb skin then? they make babies cool in summer and warm in winter and they look sooo cosy, they sell them on that pupabag site

my step dad wants one of them ! or leland that is not him :rotfl: i woulda thought they were super hot in summer ? am i wrong :oops:

G3M said:
my step dad wants one of them ! or leland that is not him :rotfl: i woulda thought they were super hot in summer ? am i wrong :oops:

i found this out for you..

Being a natural product, it is warm in winter, cool in summer and has the ability to absorb sweat immediately, giving it off to the air seven times faster than synthetics.

Lambskins are 100% protein and both bactericidal and dirt repellent. Light weight and ideal for traveling helping your baby to sleep in different places.

Oooh i want a lambskin now ....i didnt realise they were good in summer either.

I like the pompom one Gem, but if your heatrs set on a bright one just get it or you probably will regret it! and who cares if it matches lol (like your buggy though, looks v smart) :D

woohoo update lol

got a buggy snuggle pom pom 2nd hand off ebay after loosing many lol its not as soft as the stripey one but looks good i think on this buggy anyway ! maybe if i get a stroller i can get a bright one again / use my rainbow one !

n722426749_918143_4607.jpg

n722426749_918144_4931.jpg

n722426749_918145_5270.jpg

n722426749_918146_5595.jpg

i knew u wouldnt resist ! lmao , oh debs , whats the stroller like u got ? its on my short list lol

least i can fold the buggy with that on , i could barely fold it with the cosytoes liner never mind the whole thing !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back