Pushchair and buggy board

Rosieroo

Reaction score
I am going to get a buggy board for DD and think I will need a new pushchair for DS. At the moment I have a Maclaren single but I don't think that's going to be sturdy enough, anyone got any suggestions?

I want something strong, with a decent basket and really comfy for DS.

Kina said:
I am going to get a buggy board for DD and think I will need a new pushchair for DS. At the moment I have a Maclaren single but I don't think that's going to be sturdy enough, anyone got any suggestions?

Most prams will take a buggy board..

Does it need fold small? or is it a pram thats not going to travel much?

Also, does it need to parent face or is that not an issue?

Are u anti three wheelers?

Are u against any particular colours?

Lemme know and i'll come back with some idea for you

Ive got a relativly cheapish buggy and the buggy board fits it. It also fits my emmaljunga too but fits the buggy better. Its slightly tiring pushing after a while but it serves the purpose of wheeling jess around and she absolutely loves it. (bit too much, she is not light)

I was surprised when I was fitting my buggy board just how 'universal' they are. The have so many different ways of attaching and even attachment for awkward buggys. They will fit pretty much anything. :D

lozzi said:
Kina said:

Most prams will take a buggy board..

Does it need fold small? or is it a pram thats not going to travel much?

Also, does it need to parent face or is that not an issue?

Are u anti three wheelers?

Are u against any particular colours?

Lemme know and i'll come back with some idea for you

Right here goes.....

It doesn't need to fold too small, I can deal with one that's not umbrella fold. I'll be using it for a fair distance, at most two to three miles walk (that will be when DD or DS are at the childminder). Doesn't have to face me, not against 3 wheelers but would prefer 4, only against light coloured fabrics because of the mess!

Cheers Lozzi :rotfl:

Re the buggy board - are they easy to take off if I want to just use the buggy?

Forgot to ask whats the budget?

Also, is it to be brand new? or would you consider something off ebay but obviously something that was as new, or as near to new as you get without buying new ;)

Just having a browse now..

Look at this which i came across..

http://www.biz-e-kids.co.uk/product_det ... 1&c=164&p={AD8CACEE-33F6-4011-B9C8-7A6074FA3389}

How funky is that, and it folds flat to the pushchair when not in use!!!

http://www.buggyboard.info/index.php

that has EVERY pram known to man, saying whether it accepts a buggy board and if it does it shows it wit a piccy :)

Have a browse see wht ya like... come back with the ones you like... chances are i have had one or if not i will have played wtih one in a shop ;) lol so i can tell u what they are like :)

Have a look at Urban detour theyre lovely to push and quite cheap on ebay, big basket and its a sturdy pram, but it is a three wheeler

i use the mamas and papas pulse with my buggy board, it is very easy to take off, and is the best thing i ever bought!!!!

Budget is up to DH! :lol: It will have to be a 2nd hand one, I've no probs with that though.

I quite like the look of that Silvercross pram one, seen a few on Ebay.

I like it when the baby looks all snug and comfy, which only seems to happen when they've got a big generous seat and one of those lap bar drink things :lol:

Kina said:
Budget is up to DH! :lol: It will have to be a 2nd hand one, I've no probs with that though.

I quite like the look of that Silvercross pram one, seen a few on Ebay.

I like it when the baby looks all snug and comfy, which only seems to happen when they've got a big generous seat and one of those lap bar drink things :lol:

Which one?!?

silver cross freeway linear

silver_cross_linear_freeway_salsa.jpg

Silver cross 3d

31ieZ9fvtLL._AA280_.jpg

or am i along the wrong path here?

Ive had the 3d, its a lovely pram, BUT when bubs is heavier bam was 17lbs at the time, its a nightmare to push one handed... lol

I was considering gettin a Linear freeway the other week, coz the baskets are mahooooooooooosive :D But i changed my mind, and now im gettin a Luna lol

It was the 3d one that I liked, but if it's really bad to push when bubs is big then prob not the best one to go for. :?

My Maclaren is fine, just DS doesn't look proper comfy in it if you know what I mean?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back