Pulling herself up in cot at night

Rubys mummy

Reaction score
Help!!!

Ruby has started pulling herself in her cot, and against the furniture...she thinks she is the cleverest little thing EVER, and wants to be on her feet all the time....

She has always slept through the night from 7 weeks old but the last few nights she has woken around 4 times through the night, and pulls herself up to standing, then starts crying as she cant figure out how to sit down again!!! I will go in and lie her down...half hour later she is up again!!!

Anyone had same prob? what did you do?????

I cant help but laugh, she looks soooo cute standing there....

he he its hard when you're so used to them sleeping through isnt it?

i think a lot of babies do this, alex just stopped once the novelty had worn off, standing was the new big thing! . i dont think it lasted much more than week (no consulation at 3am i know!) and we didnt do anything other than lying him down again as you're doing.

good luck!

xxxxxxxxxx

I put her in a gro bag tonight for bed, I had 4 in wardrobe but never used thembefore as she hates being too warm so always just swaddled and covered her in layers of muslin sheets....It was so funny,I was watching her on the video monitor from downstairs, she was trying to climb up the bars but couldnt move as her legs were pulling the grobag down against her shoulders, forcing her to lie down :rotfl: :rotfl: She was in such a strop, she has a right little temper on her :shock: :shock: She gave up in the end and crashed out!!! Hopefully it will put her off her night time cot climbing habit :wink: :wink: I wonder if she was getting chilly, that was waking her up and she thought "Hmmm now I am awake, I think I will stand up :cheer: :think: " :rotfl:

Thanks Nic, fingers crossed it will work tonight :pray: :hug:

:lol: a grobag never stopped alex, he was in one when he was standing in his cot. fingers crossed it puts her off before she figures out how to stand in a grobag!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gabs can stand in her grobag too.

Hope you manage to get some sleep Zoe :hug:

:lol: a grobag never stopped alex, he was in one when he was standing in his cot. fingers crossed it puts her off before she figures out how to stand in a grobag!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Gabs can stand in her grobag too.

Hope you manage to get some sleep Zoe :hug:

Does she sleep in a grobag? They make it more difficult for them to stand up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back