Standing

Bloom

Reaction score
DD can manage about 10 secs of sitting up but she has no interest in it she wants to be standing and pulls herself up onto me or goes all rigid and i have to lay her down but then she cries because she wants to be standing :doh: . If shes in the baby walker she pulls herself up to standing in it too.

Did anyone else have a baby that wants to be upright all the time and is this is a sign that she will be cruising the furniture before she has established crawling. :think:

I do!

Finlay is more interested in being at our height and standing up than sitting. He LOVES his walker and bouncer but won't sit and play :lol: He will sit but then wants up so goes rigid so we have to help him stand :lol:

Its a pain in the backside. I stupidly thought that once she could sit up on her own she would be better at not being so clingy but now its worse :? oh well im sure it will pass onto something else.

I have a door bouncer coming soon so i think that will help.

My LO quite likes sitting or standing, but would not want to be lying down at all (hence she has started falling asleep in her highchair or while playing on the floor)...

Yes, a door bouncer is great, I'm sure she'll love it.

Ella wants to stand all the time, she can stand holding onto our hands or furniture (we have to put her there though). She will crawl first, I know it. But when she does stand and I need to go and do something so try to sit her down she won't bend her legs :roll:

Bloom said:
Its a pain in the backside. I stupidly thought that once she could sit up on her own she would be better at not being so clingy but now its worse :? oh well im sure it will pass onto something else.

I have a door bouncer coming soon so i think that will help.

Yeah Finlay is quite clingy as well - cos he knows he can't get up himself so whinges till we help.

He so quite in his walker or bouncer though :lol: Would happily spend most of his time in them ;)

James is 10 months now and was like that too. I also remember him being really clingy because all he wanted to do was pull himself up on me. He crawled at about 7 months and is really good at it now, but still prefers standing although he can't do it unsupported yet. he's also a lot less clingy as he can now pull himself up on stuff that isn't me! Hope that helps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back