Pulling feeling near ovary area - help?

timtam78

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well i'm going to ring and make a docs appointment this week as I've been off the pill for 8-9 months now and my cycles are all over the place (81, 76, 35, 47) so i want to get investigated to see if i have any problems or if its just still the pill leaving my system.

Just wanted to ask though, I've quite frequently had this feeling that i've never really thought too much about before but now we're ttc it feels quite significant... When i'm doing things around the house, tidying up and bending over to pick stuff up, I get this feeling when i'm bending up, that i can only describe as an uncomfortable 'pulling' feeling or like something is getting caught/trapped. It pretty much goes once i'm upright. It's not unbearable just a little uncomfortable and slightly sore feeling and just on one side, the right

I'm gonna mention it to my doctors, but I just wondered if any of you long term ttc guys recognise what i describe?

Thanks
x

Last edited:
I wasn't Trying but suffered pain and discomfort like that. When the EPU scanned me they found a simple ovarian cyst which measured about 4 cm and grew to 6cm within 2 weeks. Maybe ask if that's possible? Mine tends to be more sore if I'm doing things like hoovering, lifting things and stretching to reach the washing line. Xxx

Hello - other than at ovulation time, I'm not sure what that pain would be , so is is best to ask the docs about it.

Your cycles do seem to be coming down in length considerably , even tho changeable, so that's good news, but again worth mentioning to the docs as your now TTC as there may be something they can give you or something herbal you can take to reduce the cycle lengths to speed things up

Good luck , hope you get some answers soon

I get this pain and I have polycystic ovaries, which could also explain your irregular cycles, a scan and blood test will be able to confirm this and if it is dont worry its very common xxxx

Hi Tim Tam! It's definitely worth a trip to your GP, although your cycles seem to be getting shorter they are still fairly irregular. I also am a PCOS sufferer and get pulling/sharp pains in both ovaries quite regularly, so it could be this? If you ask for blood tests and a scan to diagnose it, and if it is you'll just need a bit of help to get you ovulating more regularly. Good luck xxx

Thanks for your replies ladies :) PCOS had crossed my mind as well as irregular periods (which i also had before going on the pill) I suffer from acne and my hair falls out quite a bit. So guess it could be a possibility. Well will go see my docs and hopefully they won't fob me off and give me some tests. Been putting it off for ages! Thanks again girls x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back