Pubic Pain

nikki1306

Reaction score
Hi i was wondering if anyone else gets this or knows what it is :doh: ?
I have been having like pulling pains on one side of my pubic area for about 3 days now. It's fine when i am sitting it just hurts when i am standing still or walking about the house. If i am walking for a while like on the school run it goes away. Anyone have any ideas it's really bugging me now :( xx

I had a sort of pain it was like really stingy crampy feeling its hard to describe but everytime i got it it would be really uncomfortable and i used to moan about it to the OH and he just said i was imagining it but after having Colby (right after delivery) i got the same feeling and i said to the MV and she said during pregnancy it would have been when the babys head is comming down to your pelvis its stretching it and hitting some nervs. It may not be the same symptoms as your having hun as your still early in your pregnancy it also could be a urine infection i honestly dont know but just mention it to your gp or MV next time you see them or if it gets any worse i would give them a call.

take care

Jean xxx

Hiya Nicki

The pelvic pain you describe may be due to hormonal influenced stress on the ligaments and collagen tissues which occurs in pregnancy. This type of pain is often after the provocation i.e walking. The pain can also occur when lying down on one side during sleep.

Fast and excessive movements may also provoke such pain.

Try to avoid prolonged sitting, standing, walking, lifting and carrying. ..Hopefully the pain will subside over the next few days.

happy20920mnths.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back