pain in my pubic bone

EllieG

Reaction score
I have been getting pain in my pubic bone after sitting for a length of time and it can also radiate down the inside of my thighs after I have stood for any length of time. It also hurts when I'm putting on trousers and have to llift my legs up individually. The baby kicks really low down but I didnt experience this with my other two.
Anyone else suffereing the same thing?

i feel like the SPD crussader at the minute lol
but this sounds like SPD mine was bad with my 2nd, its where the ligaments between the pelvis soften due to pregnancy hormones ,

you can get a referral from your midwife to see a phsyiotherapist (sp?)
they can give you a support belt and they tell you things like sit down when your getting dressed, avoid hoovering, keep your knees together when getting in n out of the car, i found sitting on a carrier bag helped me swing round with my knees together as i got bigger.

i hope you get this sorted hun let us know how you get on :hug: :hug:

Thank you for that! I did wonder if it might be that but have heard of women with SPD that needed to use crutches to get about :shock: it seems to be getting worse as the weeks go by and also worse in the evening. Seeing my midwife in a couple of weeks, will mention it to her.
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back