bruised feeling pubic bone?

GBLiz

Reaction score
Im sure this isnt a sexual injury :oops: :) but recently i have noticed my pubic bone is feeling really bruised :? i notice it when i get up from lying down and when im walking i feel it with each step. Its not painful exactly but it does feel a bit weird. Has anyone else got this?

I had this with my other pregnancies but my last pregnancy was alot worse, plus i had pains in my groin, hips, and rolling in bed was so painful plus some other things, so last pregnancy i got it checked out and ive got spd. Mention it to your midwife when you see her again, it might just be normal

how much exercise you doing? you need to start slowing down now.. if you are still working out you might want to take it easier and try swimming etc.. instead.. swimmings very very good for your joints (plus it could very well be a sexual injury).. as you might be laying.. standing whatevering with your legs open for a long time.. try some different positions so your legs arnt open so wide.

cheers, ive googled it a bit and it doesnt seem that unusual, from what i read it would seem to be the pubic bones moving apart slightly. The rest of my hips and back are fine so i guess i'll just monitor it unless it gets proper painful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back