Puberty!!!

amyjayne77

Reaction score
Oh My God,

My 11 year old is growing up toooooo quickly... She has started her periods this month after being desperate for them :shock: (god I was about 15!!!), her skirts have somewhat shrunk, she is embaressed by her dad lol and she has been rifling through my make up and using hair straighteners every day!!

And omg.. the attitude..!!:roll:

lol! all part of it i think! i was just 9 when i started my periods! not good at all, i think i grew up far too quickly lol!! good luck with that one, sounds like shes going to be a maddam!! :D xx

ah i got it all to come, my eldest is 6 and she acts like shes 11 already, cant picture her attitude at 11 :s eeek

what a nightmare ;-) ! I was really unlucky - I started my periods when I was 8!!! :-( xx

8!!!! 9!!!! Wow, I was nearly 16!!!!

Don't think I'd have coped at all that young!!

it was a nightmare! as soon as i found out that the injection contraceptive stopped your periods i was on that like a shot so to speak ;-) I remember a load of my friends in school moaning cos they'd only just started their periods at like 15/16 and i was like come on girls like, i've had mine for 7/8 years ;-) (no offence intended there at all but it was mad) xx

I started mine at 10, gave me the shock of my life, as I lived with Dad and he hadn't quite expected it yet!

Anyway, I sympathise with you, my neice is 12, and you'd think she was 21 the way she gets on!
She so stroppy, and goes out with a full face of makeup, hair dyed & straightened, and next to nothing on!
If she was mine, she wouldn't be leaving the house! She's a right madam!

When she started she was so proud of herself she practically shot out of bec in the morning to tell us all!! She keeps her pack of "fanny pads" on display on her bedside table like a trophy lol

LOL xD
She'll soon grow out of that one....
My Mum was dead proud, and went round telling everyone, I nearly died of embarresment xD

Oh gosh I'm so not looking forward to this part!! Can't they just stay babies forever?! :lol: one of mu sisters friends was like 6 :shock: I remember bein in the school toilets when I started at 11, I expecteed fireworks or something :rofl: mu mum started on her first day of high school and didn't have a clue what was going on!

i said to my mum that she have to look after Noa when hes between 6 and 18!! i dont like kids that think they are older then they are, i was one myself! i just wish they would be children for as long as poss.

When she started she was so proud of herself she practically shot out of bec in the morning to tell us all!! She keeps her pack of "fanny pads" on display on her bedside table like a trophy lol

HAHAH that is soo funny. I think I was about 13 and I hid it from my mom!! I finally had to tell her when I was on and needed her to buy me some tampax. I was horrified!!!

[/QUOTE]HAHAH that is soo funny. I think I was about 13 and I hid it from my mom!! I finally had to tell her when I was on and needed her to buy me some tampax. I was horrified!!![/QUOTE]

Lol, I did the exact same as you!!

OMG 11 and younger , munchkin can't believe you started at 8!, that's my little ones age - oh no!

AmyJayne, you have the 11 year old attitute like my son then, is she good with the baby , wondering about that age gap?

My mum hadn't talked to me about periods , and I was a tad nieve to be honest!

We all had to sit in a leature thearte at school and they told us at 13 , all the girls seemed to know all about it, and most had started already. I just sat there trying not to let my mouth fall open too much, so my friends wouldn't laugh.

I was lucky and started periods at 16 , (after I had left school, and had money to buy stuff).

I guess it's not so lucky tho as I mayhave periods till I'm an old lady waitig for the menopause!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back