Psyhic readings

Hi enocar. Snuggle got the same dates from all of them too. Hers is for Nov. So shes just before you hun. Sorry I've posted so much on your thread, just find all of this really strange with readings. Wished mine all said the same :(

I got one off Brooke and she said concive in JULY this year. When I didn't I emailed her back and she said that she is often a few months out :shock: Just a waste of money if you ask me, they have all been wrong for me. Cheri twice now :(

enocar said:
Im jsut wondering has anyone had a reading from cheri, brooke, jenny etc that have said the same bfp date as does mine but still been wrong?

Yeah me :wave:
Brooke said July 08 conceive/BFP
Jennifer said August 08 BFP
Cheri said July conceive/find out/EDD

Also last year Cheri said December but was wrong then too :roll:

Although have just realised that if I'm PG now I will be due next July so Cheri may be right after all :)

For me Cheri said Nov and boy, Brooke said BFP before December and boy, Ruby Trinity said November and boy and am still waiting on reading from Jenny :wink:

Zoe-leigh said:
How do i go about getting a reading done ?

If you google Cheri22 you will get her website hun and you can order a reading :hug:

Im going to email brooke tomorrow as i have some funds going in tomorrow. Whos jennyrenny?

She is another one thats listed on Cheri's website I think, I'm sure thats where I found her :hug:

does anyone know how you long you have to wait to get a reply from jennyrenny?

i payed on the 30th and got an email that said 'This email confirms that your information was sent successfully to jennyrenny'.

do i wait now for my prediction??

im excited for mine after reading this post and seeing jenny and cheri was right for lot of people! :D

Hi Lilly. think I waited 4 days for Jennys to arrive. I cant get excited over mine as I had 3 done by them and got 3 different dates and 2 said girl and 1 said boy. Hmmmmmm

I haven't had any of these done - but I did have a psychic reading mid-last year while I was at a friend's house. She was VERY accurate about a lot of things (although off on a few). She said she saw us having a blonde haired little boy soon after we were married (we're just coming up to our year anniversary).

We'll have to see about that won't we!

Ive been counting down the days til my nxt af due date, thinking it wud be this month that i will find out whether the predictions are true and jsut realised if they are then im not gonna get a bfp til nxt month! (dec) Cant stop thinking about it, which prob wont help the process!

Congrats to all of you who got a bfp this month :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back