Got my jenny reading too!

mrs_tommo22

Reaction score
Hi Sarah,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December 2008 from a cycle that likely begins the tail end of November 2008. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of September 2009 - specific reference to the 10th.

Jennifer

Well intersting as cherie said girl december too :shock: well thats fair enough and brooke said boy springtime. I would like a boy but if i get another girl i get another girl - i will just have to gt pregnant again lol!

And omg September the 10th is my birthday! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Does that mean you and Tommo are going to be naughty and do the naughty when he is supposed to be recovering!!!! :lol:

Apparently so! which is just like us anyway!!!

I know he will be naughty anyway cos he will be gagging for it :rotfl:

Here's hoping for a Christmas BFP for you then babes :pray:

Well just checked my calendar and there is a big possibility that i will be doing the dirty in december as ovulation should hit me around the 4th december so will know end of dec. God i have to lose some serious weight this month :shock:

Im picking girls names already :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:lol: Dont worry hun, I have been looking at all sorts of names already too. Said to hubby last night, 'oh guess we better pick 2 names if its twins then eh!'. He looked like he was going to cry bless him :lol: My feeling at the moment is that we're having a boy but I didnt get the 'feeling' with Maddison til I was about 8 weeks :hug:

Ooh very exciting hun :cheer:

I wouldn't mind another September baby :D

Have fun and be gentle with Tommo :lol:

Tina & Gabs said:
Ooh very exciting hun :cheer:

I wouldn't mind another September baby :D

Have fun and be gentle with Tommo :lol:

What would be the fun in being gentle!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts