Psyhic readings

enocar

Reaction score
Hi Sharon.......I feel you'll conceive or get your BFP Nov or Dec this year. Are you currently taking meds as they are showing a doctor giving you a prescription. Does this make sense? If not now, then I feel this will be in the near future.
Please KMP!
-Brooke

Thanks for letting me know and being patient with me while I got back to your reading.

They show you having a GIRL, and they relate her to DECEMBER so this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in.

When it comes to your daughter, they show her as someone who is funny and really enjoyable to be around. Shes got a good sense orf humor and tends to not take things too seriously. Shes always going to try her best, and try and do what she feels to be right. Shes someone who likes to hear people out, listen to what they have to say and then make her decision based on what she feels to be right in her heart. I feel her to be very intuitive, and always following her gut instinct with most people.

She LOVES art, shes someone who is always wanting to finger paint, usually able to come up wtih designs that are way above what other kids her age can do. It think that you will find that shes eventually going to make large canvas prints and actually is able to sell them to local restaurants to display. Shes very socially conscious and wants to do her part, I see her often donating most of the profit to organizations that help people in need. She usually does this and tells you afterwards. I think that you will always be proud of her.

Shes a bit on the quiet side, someone who likes to think about things, lost deep in thought. shes good with making friends, usually will have about 3-4 kids that she plays with frequently. Shes always going to be that child that hangs back slightly and really interprets each situation she is in to make sure that shes making an informed decision. Shes got good self confidence, and would say that shes very approachable to everyone.

When it comes to career paths, they show her working as a teacher. I do believe that shes working wtih kids who have disabilities, and giving them the opportunity to express themselves through art. I feel that this is a class that is not "school' Related, but more publicly funded and valued within the community.

When it comes to marriage i See her closer to 27, they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

let me know if you have any questions
Thanks
Cheri

Hi Sharon

It should relate to either DECEMBER 2008 as conceive/find out month or DECEMBER 2009 as EDD.. Leaning towards it matching to 2008 rather than 2009:)

Keep me updated

Thanks
Cheri

Hi Sharon,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of December 2008 from a cycle that begins in November 2008. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the months of August and September 2009 - specific reference to the August 23rd and September 2nd and a birth by c-section is likely.

Im reading too much into these predictions, i know that they have been wrong for alot of ppl but also that they have got some right and thats what im hoping for! :pray: Just going to be so disappointed if i get my af nxt month and its such a long wait least another 4wks to go :( Going to be bding everyday this month (oh is happy lol) and am taking a gulp of magic medicine in morns, and using preseed too so giving it a good chance to happen :D On a good note thou af came on the day my ov calender said it wud so seem to be on a regular cycle n blood tests came back clear :)
But really i got to drum it into myself that thou the predictions are similar it dont mean that its going to happen! Sorry not sure what i mean by writing this guess i need somewhere to vent coz OH is more let nature do its own thing, (he's only 22) n none of our friends n family know we are trying so here is the only place i can talk :(
Hoping for a bfp this xmas xx

From Cheri22

Boy - NOVEMBER - so either birth month, concieve month ro the month you find out in

When it comes to your son would tell you that i see him as someone who is very smart, someone who likes to get right down to business, someone who does not "tinker" around and really knows his stuff. I thnkt hat you will find that he is someone who talks with great confidence, has an amazing memory and always seems to remember exactly what is important. Often pointing that to other people when they are having a difficult time with dealing with something. he is the first one to point out what they should be doing, rather than worrying about the things that they can't control.

Most people seem to be shocked with the type of answers he gives and really does not believe that he is really only the age that you tell him, he listens well to people, always interested in what they have to say, their opinions and how they would deal with something

When it comes to career paths, I see your son working with explosives, more specifically something "flammable"< its not gasoline but something that will be used in explosives that he is considered to be an expert on.

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 26 they will h ave two girls and one boy of their own.

From Brooke

Hi Julie.......I'm getting that by the end of December, you will have conceived a baby BOY!
Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
-Brooke

I'm waiting on a reading from Ruby Trinity which I should get by tomorrow :wink:

I've got this one from Jennifer and I should be getting one from cherri tomorrow, she said by the 29th and to be honest I'm a little frightened to whats shes going to say :?

Hi Donna,
Your reading reveals that your next BFP news is connected to the month of April 2009 (conception/BFP month). The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthmonth is referenced in December 2009 - specific reference to the 29th (so I think your cycle starts in March and you land pregnant in April). Also worth mentioning - they show about 2-3 cycles on a fertility treatment plan first before falling pregnant - January 2008 is shown for that to start.

Jennifer

I think I'm worried about the fertility side of it, but I'd be over the moon with the girl bit as I have 4 sons!

I got hers off of Cheri's website. She only took 3 days to get back to me and cost £3. How do I get Brooks snuggle?

I know its all only fun, but I have got my hopes up already and I'm feeling wrong in doing so. Hubby thinks I'm mad especially as I've been looking at everything possible to fall even the moon cycle :lol: and he's caning me :oops: :roll: But I do think TTC does send you slighty barmy :wink:

Snuggle, PM you with her website hun as I'm not sure if I can put the link on here :hug:

Alright found it, its off of cheris site. Now do you ask 1 or 2 questions to know EDD and sex?

You've got me interested now!! just sent cheri an email !

Corrrrr dear, were making her some money, maybe we should ask for a freebie :lol: or just mine early :wink:

I have had a reading from Cheri, Brooke, am waiting on one from Ruby Trinity and have just oredered one from Jenny :lol:

PMd you Donna hun :hug:

OMG its snowing!!!! I cant believe it, it's snowing in Essex :lol:
(sorry off topic I know but I'm shocked) :moon:

Snuggle said:
I have had a reading from Cheri, Brooke, am waiting on one from Ruby Trinity and have just oredered one from Jenny :lol:

hiya can I ask who Ruby Trinity is and how you get in touch with her? I've had readings off Cheri, JennyRenny and Brooke but am totally addicted ha ha!!

many thanks in advance!

wombat384 said:
Snuggle said:

hiya can I ask who Ruby Trinity is and how you get in touch with her? I've had readings off Cheri, JennyRenny and Brooke but am totally addicted ha ha!!

many thanks in advance!

Will PM you hun x

Ive just had my one from brooke....

Hi Donna! Well it won't be too long....I'm getting you'll conceive/find out BY the end of December. Also a GIRL is coming up in the cards!
Let me know when you get your BFP!
Blessings,
-Brooke

Should have mine from cheri any time as she said by the 29th.

I've totally got my hopes up they are right, feeling a little silly about it all though :wink:

Ooooohh im going to message Brooke cos cheri still thinks m guna have a girl that she predicted last year - well if i do then i will ba TTC baby number 4 as well!

Got mine from cheri.....
Hi Donna

Thank you for being patient with me while I got back to your reading. They show me a NOVEMBER connection and they tell me BOY So this is either birth month conceive month or the month you find out in.

So I have one april girl, one dec girl and one nov boy! Oh dear! Hubby is caneing me, saying load of rubbish, waste of money :oops: Worst of it is, I was so excited about the girl bit then I go get a boy from cheri! I know its a bit of fun, but I got a real strange feeling from them. :?

Im jsut wondering has anyone had a reading from cheri, brooke, jenny etc that have said the same bfp date as does mine but still been wrong?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back