Cheri22

mandspice

Reaction score
I sent my prediction request and payment on 10th Jan and got a mail back saying I would receive my prediction by 17th Jan.....have sent a reminder and still not heard. Has anyone else had to wait this long?

(For those who don't know, she's an online psychic and predicts sex & characteristics of your unborn baby etc - just a bit of fun really but a lot of people on here have said she can be quite accurate so worth a go!)

i had to wait about 2/3 weeks for mine :D

Mine took about two weeks or so, I think she gets swamped with requests :D

She predicted my BFP right though :cheer:

i think she is just really busy at the mo :D

she also predicted my BFP and it was right!!! :cheer:

Oh this sounds interesting! can someone give me more info?

i had to wait about 2 weeks she predicted my bfp for december and got it right i sent her an email back asking how many she sees me with and she got back to me the same day and said another boy after this one, and this was before i had tested :shock: i know its a bit of fun but boy she is good.
i would email her again

She replied this morning!

They are showing this pregnancy to be a BOY

when it comes to your son, would tell you that i see him as someone who is quite entertaining. Someone who is very easy going, someoen who really tries to impress the people around him and its usually his outgoing attitude, his willingness to try something new and comprimise when things are not going exactly as he would like.

I think that you will find that he has a good eye for details, would consider him to be quite creative. As a younger child (around 8-11) really likes doing model cars, putting them together, painting them and then putting them on a shelf for display. I see this as being more of a "Family" room or a "rec room"

I think that you will find that he is someone who seems to know what goes well with other things, often pretty good about dressing himself in things that really seem to go well together and are quite "fashionable". I think that you will find that he is osmeone who really loves patterns, so any shirt that has a "funky" stripe or design is what he wants to wear. hes not someone who wants to wear plain clothes, but wants something to look cool.

When it comes to carreer paths, I see him working in the "television" industry. someone who is more in charge of sets and camera angles for what is best for the current scene.

When it comes to marriage I see him closer to 28, they will have two boys and one girl of hteir own.

OH is happy about the boy part!

Lianatoot, go to www.cheri22.com

I paid £3.65 I think xxx

:dance: do you think the personality is like you or oh?
mine was so much like dh :D except for being good at football, he isn't fit enough to run about a park for even 10mins never mind being a pro :rotfl:

I'm waiting for mine now too lol
I read abotu it in TTC and was like OMG i want one!
Obviously i'll take it all with a pinch of salt but it'll be interesting to see what she says and if she predicts baby to be anything like me and OH. I'm most interested in the sex she predicts, but as mines due a week before my scan i wont have too long to wait to find out if shes right or not.
Clare x

babydust said:
:dance: do you think the personality is like you or oh?
mine was so much like dh :D except for being good at football, he isn't fit enough to run about a park for even 10mins never mind being a pro :rotfl:

Hehe - he def sounds more like OH, he plays in a band and stuff so likes to entertain...we're both quite easygoing so we expect our LO to be also...OH thinks it's a load of rubbish but I told him time will tell!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back