Proud of myself!

Was a lot easier than I thought it would be! I thought the sooner I got the first feed over and done with the easier it would be in future. Def made it more comfortable having the cover xx

I agree once i did it once i really did wonder why i worried so much. Its such a natural thing! But i had never seen anyone bf in public so was worried. But really most ppl don't even notice what you are actually doing!!

Go for it Nic!!

Chloe is the same today and as soon as put her down she cries. She hasn't been clingy at all but seems to be getting a little like that. Which is not ideal but not sure what i can do about it. Like you say during the day its better as your awake and more tolerant haha x

Managed to put him down about half an hour ago. He keeps stirring more than normal but he is still asleep at the mo. just put dinner on so sods law te little monkey will wake up just as we sit down to eat!

Managed to put him down about half an hour ago. He keeps stirring more than normal but he is still asleep at the mo. just put dinner on so sods law te little monkey will wake up just as we sit down to eat!

That's Emilys trick... No matter what time we sit down to eat, she demands attention! Little Tinker! :)

And he did exactly that! Managed to eat my dinner one handed whilst feeding him. Fell asleep as soon as I'd finished tho!

Alyssa has also recently discovered that you can fight sleep and not get put down lol. during the day shes a pain for fighting to stay awake and crying when put down. thankfully at night shes not as bad about it.

Well done for BF'ing for first time in public! I still haven't quite mastered this. I've done it in Boots in a room specifically made to feed LO, but that gives privacy so not the same. However today, Noah had his neonatal follow up appointment at hospital, and became really hungry in the waiting room, so I whacked him on! Felt extremely proud of myself! Even though the hospital is probably the most comfortable place to do it, I still felt proud of myself :D

Well done Carly for feeding H in public I wanted to feed James myself but he wasn't interested in the end he had to be ff xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back