Pointless thread but I did it!

Lulabell

Reaction score
I'm breast feeding my boy and been so nervous about doing it in public. So I always try to feed boy just before going out so I knowi got a couple of hours to do what I need. Tonight I fed him then went to a whetherspoons with boy and hubby to meet his dad and step mum for a drink. After an hour boy starting crying and doing the tongue thing so i knew he was hungry. I felt really bad so bit the bullet, got overmy fears and managed to feed him in the pub!

Really silly, but I feel so good and silly for being so worried about it in the first place.

Sorry for the pointless thread. Just feeling proud of myself! :) xx

Well done!! :D.

This I think is one thing I dont get with breastfeeding. Its shown in a positive light as being best for baby but its still uncomfortable for women to do it in public. I know some promoting of breastfeeding in public has been done but I think a lot more needs to be done.

Yey well done! The first time is the hardest! I was the same the first few weeks too. We need to get out there and put bf in a positive light so it gets easier and easier for women to bf in public :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I must admit I need to do it more to get used to it, i'm out all day Sunday so let's get the old bangers out!!

Yay!!! I've bought a scarf to carry in bag in prep for such an occasion xx

Aww well done :D

This is something I'm really nervous about and haven't done yet, so I need to get brave too!

I fed on this train today, single most scary thing I've EVER done. No doors I was worried he'd fall out! Lol!

No pic of me tho!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330279722.601677.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1330279722.601677.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 5
Lol, I'm sure that wasn't the easiest, well done though :)

Well done Becky.

We've not been out yet, mostly cos been having feeding issues, but my dad has now seen far more of my chest than ever before, and I did it while my uncle was here.

Will admit to hiding from FIL though, but this point I still pretty much have to undress lol. Xxx

Really determined to bf wherever I am, as everyone says its best and most natural, but so scared someone will come up to me and ask me to stop. I won't, but won't want aggro at me when I have lil one . Do ppl get 'told off' by idiots much these days?
I would want to then go up to them when they are eating and tell them to stop lol.

I've not been asked to stop, some people look but I think it's more out of curiosity than disgust. I think I would be shocked if someone said for me to stop, I hate confrontation but I defo wouldn't stop!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back