9 week growth spurt

Discussion in 'Feeding & Nutrition' started by Kbex, Feb 24, 2012.

1. Kbex

Kbex Well-Known Member

Does anyone know if there is a 9 week growth spurt? My lo has been doing ridiculously well for her age- going to bed at 7pm and not waking till between 4-545 for a feed! Yesterday she was unsettled during and after her feeds. I thought it might be because all her feeds were on public (I bf) and sometimes I find it hard to relax. Then tonight she has been up for a feed at 130 and 530 which she hasnt done for weeks. Could it be a growth spurt? Really hope so as I was so happy (and amazed) with how well she is doing

#1 Kbex, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. Lettie

Lettie Well-Known Member

Hey F did this, she slept 10-6 for a week then now is waking again at 4, hope she goes back LOL

3. Lisa_85

Lisa_85 Well-Known Member

issac is doimg the same he was only up once and now twice through the night.

he also went to bed at 9, then changed it to 7.30 but now wants to go earlier :( i keep him up til 6 then bath and bed by 7. i think they choose to do what they need really.

ive been to a breastfeeding clinic and she said growth spurts are 6weeks then between 10-12weeks then between 4.5-5months x

4. Constantstar

Constantstar Well-Known Member

My little one has loads
    Of random growth spurts! X