promised i wouldnt! 12dpo now *update pic on pg 10*

Just read the last page of this thread! Sarahlouise I don't know how you do it either! Fingers crossed for you & for a bfp when you do test xxx

Omg I've been stalking this and just though I'd pop in to see how testing went and you haven't done it!!!

TEST!!!!!!!!
(My nerves can't take waiting!!)

Omg I've been stalking this and just though I'd pop in to see how testing went and you haven't done it!!!

TEST!!!!!!!!
(My nerves can't take waiting!!)

Haha I'm gonna keep u ladies waiting a little longer I'm afraid..I'm just not hopeful enough yet to test! The only thing that's making me think I am is sore boobs as it's the only time I get them.xx

Do a test! I got BFP ages ago now and my boobs have only just started hurting!

Ooh I'm stalking this thread for test pictures xx

So I've been out shopping with the wee one. I've had really light cramps but nothing like af and backache. Been to the toilet to check a few tines but no sign of anything yet just watery cm xx

Test for goodness sake woman lol!! This all sounds good to me! x

Good luck for tomorrow hon, I'm doing my first test tomorrow too as cheapy hpt's came today. Think it's maybe a bit early tho x x

How are you feeling, still feel up to testing tomorrow?

Cramps are coming still but only only left side above my hip. Feeling like I'm gonna chicken out tomorrow and live blissfully for another day. Af will come on Sunday at the latest, tomorrow at earliest (although spotting has normally started by now) what do you guys think? X x

TEST!!! :)

I'll be testing too! (Although I'm pretty much testing everyday lol - HOW are you resisting?!) :)

I'm feeling ok..I'm really stuffed up 2night and I've got 2 spots appear on my face!! I'm going mad lol. Got a dull ache on my left side and back is still achy too. Hopefully il have guts to test 2moro xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back