10 - 12 dpo - HELPPP!!!!!

katielou82

Reaction score
Hi all. Im a regular reader but dont post too often. I MC on New Years Eve just gone and have been TTC ever since. My cycles are 28 - 29 days and this cycle is the first time Ive used Evening Primrose tablets to help us along.

My AF is due 31st Oct but for the last week Ive felt really icky and boobs are sore when I poke them under the armpit. My question is, Ive just come home from work and have been experiencing trapped wind type feelings all day, not painful but I just feel bloated. Ive come home, gone to the loo and theres a pinky brown stain on the tissue!!!! Im roughly 10 - 12 dpo and Im thinking is this implantation or have the EPO tablets brought my AF forward a week.

Havnt done a test as Im sick of seeing negatives but this month I really dont feel myself at all. What do you lovely lot reckon?? Would you be getting hopes up???

It's not always about getting hopes up, more running through a check list. I missed a period and did a test although after 10 years ttc I really didn;t think it would be a bfp, I was just doing it to save the gp the hassle really (I thought I had ovarian cancer). And there it was lol.

Test I say, at least you'll know one way or the other, it's better than wondering an driving yourself mad in my opinion

Good luck hunny :love: xxxxxxxxx

Well the times right for implantation bleeding, heres hoping its not much and stops and for a positive for you any day now.
Get some cheapy 10miu/mls from internet then you are only spending about 10p per test.

fx
Love Daisy

I am not sure if its IB, but I think it is generally recommended not to take EPO after ovulation up until your periods as it causes uterine contractions (which is not good even if you are pregnant). So I guess it might be a good idea to stop EPO for the time being.

Good luck hunni!
xxx

Its crazy because if I get a positive Ill be terrified and if its negative Ill be disappointed. Such an emotional rollercoster this TTC business. FYI Ive just been to the loo and the smear was much lighter and pinker than a few hours ago. Still got strange feelings in abdomen, like AF pains but much lighter and coming in waves. Ill keep you posted.......and thank you xx

I am not sure if its IB, but I think it is generally recommended not to take EPO after ovulation up until your periods as it causes uterine contractions (which is not good even if you are pregnant). So I guess it might be a good idea to stop EPO for the time being.

Good luck hunni!
xxx

Hi there. Forgot to mention I was taking the tablet from the 1st day of my last AF until 12 days later so Ive not taken one in just over a week now. Ive read that EPO can shorten long cycles but if its going to shorten people like me with 28 day ones then I have to work out if its a good idea to keep taking them. Eugh its a nightmare knowing what to do for the best. Thanks for the reply and fingers crossed I have some good news to share with you all soon xx

Hi, i'm having the same thing! It started on 10dpo and is still going on so thats 3 days, everytime i go to the toilet its there when i wipe, its not much, very pale brown/pink . Doesnt seem to be increasing or darkening but hasn't stopped yet either, i hope it does!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back