promised i wouldnt! 12dpo now *update pic on pg 10*

I hope so..keeo getting little pains down low. Just been a walk with tyler,went into boots n picked up 2 tests..not using them til af is late tho! Fx for everyone that's waiting to test xx

Hmm I've got funny cramping going on down low but it's like in the middle not at sides. It's different from af cramps too. Anyone help?x

Cramping can be a sign! when did you last test? xx

I had lots of cramping before AF was due, and still have it now, like you say in the middle and down low. Stalking! x

I had lots of cramping before AF was due, and still have it now, like you say in the middle and down low. Stalking! x

Yeah,its defo different from af cramps..it's something that I don't thinl I've had before not even with tyler,not that I remember anyway. Back is achy aswell xx

This all sounds good! - oooh it's exciting! xx

Very wise... I wish I'd had your patience!! I was stressing over faint positives... now I have a really strong line. I'm stalking big time xx

stalking fx for u i have sore boobs and eating ready salted walkers ive been having a few pains by my hips need to wee more and tired but that could be the weather xx

Very wise... I wish I'd had your patience!! I was stressing over faint positives... now I have a really strong line. I'm stalking big time xx

It's hard but I would rather wait..I'm stressing over symptoms which i said I wouldn't lol. Xx

stalking fx for u i have sore boobs and eating ready salted walkers ive been having a few pains by my hips need to wee more and tired but that could be the weather xx

Sounds good..I've got sore boobs,extra tired,got sore aches at my hips,weeing more n eating like mad lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back