promised i wouldnt! 12dpo now *update pic on pg 10*

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
Symptom spot but just had a shower n noticed my boobs were sore at the sides and near my armpit also been weeing a lot more...xx

Last edited:
Sounding good. I would join you again this month (I'm 7dpo) but I'm not getting any symptoms to spot lol bit odd for me but hey ho, fx this is your month x

I'm not going to obsess over symptoms tho as it messes ur head up so just gonna go with it :) not really been 'trying' this month only dtd on.cd10 and cd13 so not got much hope..fx for u xx

Sounds promising sarahlouise, FX its a :bfp: for you.

Lots of :dust:coming your way

Keep us posted.

Take Care x x

My oh went away 2 days before ov so it's not looking good for me either but you never know x

Fingers crossed girls.
I'm only 7dpo and also have sore boobs and feeling queasy at times. Plus back is achy ... hoping its good news xx

Fingers crossed girls.
I'm only 7dpo and also have sore boobs and feeling queasy at times. Plus back is achy ... hoping its good news xx

I've been eating loads which isn't like me!

Sounds good hun,fx for u xx

Sorry for the long reply! 11dpo today but not feeling hopeful! Boobs stopped hurting yesterday and they've been painful since ovulation! OH wants to go for cocktails tonight for date night so tempted to POAS and get it over with!

Any other sypmtoms people! Need indulging aha!

8dpo and all I can report is my temps are slowly dropping and I have af type cramps. So nothing good x

Fingers crossed girls.

I've been eating loads too .. and all junk food too.
Are you planning on testing?
I'm thinking Sat - 11dpo.
xx

Sorry for the long reply! 11dpo today but not feeling hopeful! Boobs stopped hurting yesterday and they've been painful since ovulation! OH wants to go for cocktails tonight for date night so tempted to POAS and get it over with!

Are you gonna poas?
Good Luck ... keep us updated.
xx

Could be implantation coz, really hope your temp picks up tomorrow xx

Oh u going to poas? Not really had anything new,got really bad sinuses atm and creamy cm x

Fingers crossed girls.

I've been eating loads too .. and all junk food too.
Are you planning on testing?
I'm thinking Sat - 11dpo.
xx

Yeah mostly junk stuff aswell..crisps,chocolate cake lol

Not going to test til af is due..don't feel to hopeful this month,that's the only reason really.xx

I did Poas! Looked like a BFN so left it on the side and I've come back and looks like an evap?
What does an evap look like?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back