Prolapse? Anyone had or got one?

reallyoldmum

Reaction score
Hi

Yesterday we found out that I have a small prolapse - it is causing me to have pains down below and lots of leakage :oops: I just wondered if anyone else has suffered with this and did you have pains in your hips and back too?

Feeling really yucky to be honest and in quite a lot of pain but the good news is the baby was fine with a nice strong heartbeat and lots of strong movements and he's the most important thing really....

Jane x

I *think* my friend had one but not 100% :think: It was a good few years ago but will ask and try and find out for you when I see her hun!

i got told i had a prolapse just before i fell pregnant this time, no one really explained that much to me they said if i don't want anymore children they they will do an op to sort it out, not sure what one ive got though :think:
i get loads of pain down below but i think mines to do with the SPD too.
sorry im not much help am i lol

my mum had one after she had my little brother, she had him just before her 40th & i think she partly blames that. she's always going on at me to do my pelvic floor exercises so the same doesn't happen to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back