Progesterone question

kanga86

Reaction score
Sorry to barge in lttc but I have a question about progesterone and I know some of the ladies in here are pretty clues up about it.

I have just had my blood tests back 7 weeks post mc my progesterone serum is at 7.5 and hcg is still at 27. I know the hcg has to be below 5 to count as not pregnant but what does the progesterone one mean? Xx

Hi Hun, :)

I don't think it really matters what it means at this point but usually before OV progesterone is 0-5 and after OV it's 30+, if I'm right it's kind of related to HCG so it will go down as the HCG goes down.

I reckon your HCG will be gone in a couple of days and your progesterone will too.

FX you'll be on to a new cycle pretty soon, are you going to TTC?

xx

Thank you maybe, didn't know if they meant anything I know nothing about it. Hoping my hcg is zero again soon, as I do want to ttc again asap. I will try my hardest to wait til after my first cycle to ttc again so want to hurry this cycle up! Xx

Aww I know they say to wait but I reckon you'll be ok, I bet you OV in about 2 1/2 weeks, I'd go for it!

Xx

Good news ita all coming down again Kanga - I would wait for period to arrive, go and then crack on, be better to have a LMP dates at least even if cycle length has changed

Thank u ladies, we are going to Thorpe park in 3 weeks so if ov is before then I will give it a miss as I dint want to risk going on the rides and anything happening. If ov happens after this trip I wil be going for it straight away! Xx

Thank u ladies, we are going to Thorpe park in 3 weeks so if ov is before then I will give it a miss as I dint want to risk going on the rides and anything happening. If ov happens after this trip I wil be going for it straight away! Xx

Good thinking, and saves you worrying about what may or may not happen etc

good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back