problems with Joes milk intake.

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Its friggin massive. Yesterday he had 6, 6oz bottle. I know that I should have him on a beaker for milk but I didnt with Jess and when she was about 26 months she just didnt want her bottle anymore. But she was just having milk drink in the morning and at night.

Joe isnt the best meal eater. He eats bananas (at least 3 a day) and a lot of blueberries but he is bad at the dinner table. He only likes ravioli and chicken supreme. And peas, he loves them. I cant really call him a bad eater in general but I would like him to eat more varied meals.

Is this milk intake making him not want the meal.. He has started waking at 11 for a bottle now.

Ive lost the way a bit with this one.

Help

Arianna still has alot of milk too, she is a little older than your Joe (she was born in the July)

I wouldnt worry if he is still eating, he may not be having a varied diet but what you have said he eats is still a good amount and the fruit is good for him.

I'm not too worried at Arianna's milk intake, she drinks milk or water... nothing else, she hates juice. And the way I see it, milk is fully of calcium and vitamins.

As long as he continues to eat, I wouldnt worry too much :hug:

thanks sarah, its reassuring to hear. He is some boy :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back