Milk intake at 15months

Amy_J

Reaction score
Just wondering how much milk your los drink???

M has roughly 7 or 8oz at breakfast with cereal, and thats it. He has dropped his morning and bedtime bottle and completely refuses it, ive tried offering milk in a beaker too....he doesnt want it.....

He has one or two yoghurts a day and eats loads of parmesan, and regular cheese so im guessing gets good calcium intake from that....

You ladies!??!

Hey Amy! How have you been? Haven't seen you around!

Drake only has a bedtime bottle now and only has about 2oz of that! HV just said to go with what he wants, as long as he's having a good diet he'll be fine. I'm thinking of getting vitamins for him though as i panic he doesnt have enough :roll: He doesn't like our milk, i've tried getting a cup for sole use for milk, tried warming it up etc but nope, he's not interested!

Hey Amy! How have you been? Haven't seen you around!

Drake only has a bedtime bottle now and only has about 2oz of that! HV just said to go with what he wants, as long as he's having a good diet he'll be fine. I'm thinking of getting vitamins for him though as i panic he doesnt have enough :roll: He doesn't like our milk, i've tried getting a cup for sole use for milk, tried warming it up etc but nope, he's not interested!

Heyyy...ive been in italy for the last month! We are home on saturday! Hows drake doing??
Good to know hes not the obly one i was worrying,,,, ill speak to hv when im back too.... Thanks! Xxxxxx

Good to see you Hun, Hope your having a Fab time.
Tegan only has about 5 oz at bedtime in a cup and if she has Weetabix or porridge she has a couple of oz with that! HV wasn't concerned aslong as she eats a varied diet xx

Oz is having 2 x 7oz of growing up milk, c&g. It says on the box though that he only needs approximately 5oz per day at his age though. He's having 14oz a day though coz he is a milk fiend. He'd keep having whatever we gave him lol

Forgot to say he does have milk on cereal too, but not much. And he has yoghurts too, but he hates cheeses!!

...i might try some of that toddler milk, just to see if he will drink that....ive heard its creamy and smells like vanilla??? Maybe he will like it..l.lol

...i might try some of that toddler milk, just to see if he will drink that....ive heard its creamy and smells like vanilla??? Maybe he will like it..l.lol

The c&g one is quite nice lol It's pretty much the same as the stage 1 taste, just like sweetened milk. I love hot milk with sugar anyways!! I tried him on the hipp organicc one too and OMG it was disgusting, the smell alone made me gag and oz took one mouthful and threw the cup away so we went back to c&g.

I don't know if it's true but the pack says that it has extra nutrients because toddlers have good and bad days with food, so I like to think he's getting extra nutrients from teh milk that he still isn't getting through his diet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back