Problem.......

KirstyR

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

At my 28 weeks scan i was measuring big (35cm) growth scan shown a big baby....

im now 31 weeks but i sometimes feel like my bump is not growing ? Is this normal ? movements are stronger and feel more like rolls ?

im thinking that LO may have had a growth spurt earlier on ?

will my my bump get bigger or will she carry on growing in the space thats left (if any) ? il mention it to my midwife on friday but your thoughts would be great

Anyone else have the same thoughts ?

xxxxx

Hi Kirsty! I'm due just after you and I had the same thoughts! I felt massive a couple of weeks ago but I actually feel like my bump has got smaller! I wonder if its just because I'm used to it? I saw my MW today and I'm measuring quite small but not enough to worry. My MW told me to expect to get bigger over the next few weeks but as junior is also getting bigger that movement will slow down a bit too as there is less space. I don't think its anything to worry about though xxx

Babies can grow differently at different times hun.
If your midwife is worried, she will send you for a growth scan.
In the meantime, don't get yourself worked up about it.
Fridays only a couple of days away.
Fx
X

Thanks Ladies,

im probably just worrying for nothing, il mention it to her on friday but i think she has just slowed down a little, maybe towards the end she will not stop growing, is it possible to measure big then measure small ? :) xx

Hey

I don't feel that I have grown much in the last 6 weeks to be honest, only a little bit but i think i have just changed shape! x

I measured big earlier on and then it sort of slowed down. Babies grow at different rates. So long as you are feeling movements etc I wouldn't worry. Your mw will keep an eye on things. But if you are worried, speak to her. Always best to have that reassurance.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back