Problem Below

MrsK

Reaction score
Hi everyone, a bit worried today as the past few days I have noticed that I am leaking abit down below I think I am being a drama queen however throughout my pregnancy I have been running to the loo none stop which is happening as usual and have had a bad discharge/thrush but as the past few days it is very yellow and feels a bit wet! I think it possibly is a heavy discharge but not just sure - I have read the internet and it says you would have a smell and that it is a clear colour which this is not it is really quite yellow and no smell at all. I know Ashtons mum you have been having a similar problem as well just wondering if anyoneelse is experiencing something similar.

Hello! I've ha similar things going on too, just thought it wa normal but I will mention to midwife next week. It didn't even cross my mind but now you've mentioned it, I would call and ask your midwife or someone to see what they say. Just to be safe rather than sorry. X

Hello! I've ha similar things going on too, just thought it wa normal but I will mention to midwife next week. It didn't even cross my mind but now you've mentioned it, I would call and ask your midwife or someone to see what they say. Just to be safe rather than sorry. X
]
Thanks I am prob getting worked up over nothing but will go see docotor tommorrow I think just for piece of mind x

I had been having this problem and I thought that I just had thrush so left it then I went to the hospital and they done my 20 week scan and they asked if I had been having any leaking and I said I had had a wet discharge and just thought that it was due to the thrush but then they said thy thought htat I had been leaking waters and that I have adangerously low level of amniotic fluid, I am having a scan on Thursday to check if the amniotic fluid level had came up and if not they will discuss when they will deliver the baby

I think that you shoud have a word with the midwife or the doctor xx

I had been having this problem and I thought that I just had thrush so left it then I went to the hospital and they done my 20 week scan and they asked if I had been having any leaking and I said I had had a wet discharge and just thought that it was due to the thrush but then they said thy thought htat I had been leaking waters and that I have adangerously low level of amniotic fluid, I am having a scan on Thursday to check if the amniotic fluid level had came up and if not they will discuss when they will deliver the baby

Thank you - yes def will go to see doc tommorrow I think they do a simple test just to see. Its a funny thing it is very like a discharge which has always been very heavy but today I just seem to feel it more when sitting down, I know at this stage the discharge increases quite a bit x:)

That's what I thought it was just increased discharge, good to know that thank you, will call my midwife tomorrow. X

Good luck at docs tomorow, let us know how you get on Hun X

yeah I got an internal to see if the waters had been leaking after my last scan and they dont think that they are so thats why i have a scan tomorrow to check if the fluid level has came up any, hope that its just discharge for you girls which im sure it will be but always good to get these things checked xx

Hi, just a wee update things are much better today - last night while I was sleeping nothing at all and today it is just like discharge, think yesterday was just a very heavy day! Feeling much better today and the little lady hasnt stopped kicking! So alot happier didnt go to docs as have to go at start of week but will just monitor till then and if any worse before will definitley go back asap!x

Hi All, even I have been having a lot of wet discharge. I did check with the consultant and he said that's normal..he also said that it increases later in pregnancy and in my case it has increased quite a bit..I have been changing under garments every 8 hrs as I don't want to use panty liners as a friend got infection using them...

Glad all is well Hun, I am wearing panty liners , just to keep fresh, so I guess things keep a bit busier down there- just keep an eye on it just in case

Hi All, even I have been having a lot of wet discharge. I did check with the consultant and he said that's normal..he also said that it increases later in pregnancy and in my case it has increased quite a bit..I have been changing under garments every 8 hrs as I don't want to use panty liners as a friend got infection using them...

Thank you - yes I also have been using liners and too be honest could be part of the problem (when I have my period I always get thrush straight after and I blame the towels) but just handy when at work. Settled a good bit today xx

hey hope ur doing ok now, i still havent got any answers some days its ok others its very wet, i am reassured enough as baby is kicking still but let me know how u get on, u cant be careful enough with these things if mine gets worse at all im going straight up but for now it has calmed good luck xxx

omg thats so worrying will they deliver baby early then? im so scared of this keep us posted and good luck thats what happened to me with my 1st but lucky they saw it when i was full term and all was safe i got induced.

xxxxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back