Probably nothing

Doodles

Reaction score
It's been 33 days since I started losing TattyBear, was expecting AF Friday/Saturday but nothing no sign & my cervix seems higher than it is when she's on her way. I'm bricking it, I couldnt cope emotionally or physically if I were to get pregnant just for this same thing to happen, we agreed to draw a line under it and just accept Doodles was our little miracle. No signs of AF or P so just hoping I'm beeing paranoid? x

is your period late then and how late is it?

am i reading this is thinking you have had a mc then? if so one sorry to hear that and two have you had a period since?

yes I started bleeding at a 6+2 & officially lost our baby at 6+4, not had a bleed since, should have been due by 6th going by regular cycles though after my MC in December my cycle was shorter than usual though whent back to normal over the next couple of months. So yeah I'm late & no not had a period since my last MC x

It can take upto 6 weeks average to get you're period after a MC. So It could be later or earlier.

Thanks hun, figured I was just beeing paranoid lol, just scared x

i would jyst go get checked hun, 6 weeks on average to ge your period doesnt apply to us all, i got mine 3 weeks after, it varies from person to person x

i would say the mc will have messed up your cycles sweety, if nothing happens in a week go to docs to be sure

take care of yourself doodles x

i would also advise to get checked out or do a test even, i have a few friends (online) that have had mcs and within 2 weeks after have ovulated and got caught i was told that u are more fertile after a mc and with mine last yr after the dnc i had my normal period about 3 weeks after the dnc xxx

Took me 5 weeks after d&c to have AF after mc at 12 weeks, and Af showed up literally a day after my HPT went negative. It would prob be worth speaking to the epu who dealt with your mc if you are worried though, they will prob be more helpful than docs.

Thanks guys, going to give it til Friday & if still no sign I'm going to mention it to the dr when I sort out my meds x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back