Probably just paranoia .. but

Rósa

Reaction score
Hey all,

Found out i was pregnant a week last friday at 3wks 5 days, clear blue digital said 1-2 wks, been testing regularly and finally on Friday the cbd said 2-3 weeks, so thought great , today according to my lmp im 5 weeks exactly today, went to sainsburys lunchtime and the CBD were on special offer so bought a few :whistle:, came home and thought i would test, it came up immediately 3+ weeks, now this may be paranoia lol but am now slightly worried, it took a week for the cbd to change from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 and then a day later it is showing 3+ and not even with fmu, :shock: Could this maybe be a sign of something going wrong like an ectopic? I fully expected the cbd to change dates next thurs or friday. Am I being paranoid?

Hi Rosa,
I am afraid I have no idea, I am sorry, I dont know about CBD tests:?
I hope someone will be along soon with some ideas/advice, just wanted to say hi and try not to worry :hug:xxx

Try not to worry too much rosa ( i know easier said than done) Im sure everything is progressing fine. Tests arent always 100% accurate so maybe the conception indicator was just a bit off?xxx

Mine did that too I had 2-3 then 3+ the next day, not to worry! X

Thanks all, think Im just being paranoid lol, I don't get morning sicknes either, I get evening sickness, feel sick from about 4pm on lol

Well thats a good sign ROsa, :dance::dance: xxxx

i wouldnt worry 2 much i dont rate the clearblue, it got my result very wrong last time saying that i didnt take it in morn. all that matters is that your pregnant so dont worry :) and you found out you were pregnant the same day as me congratulations

The conception indicator is not wonderfully reliable so I wouldnt worry about that, your going in the right direction though so thats fab!

Rósa;1593981 said:
Hey all,

Found out i was pregnant a week last friday at 3wks 5 days, clear blue digital said 1-2 wks, been testing regularly and finally on Friday the cbd said 2-3 weeks, so thought great , today according to my lmp im 5 weeks exactly today, went to sainsburys lunchtime and the CBD were on special offer so bought a few :whistle:, came home and thought i would test, it came up immediately 3+ weeks, now this may be paranoia lol but am now slightly worried, it took a week for the cbd to change from 1-2 weeks to 2-3 and then a day later it is showing 3+ and not even with fmu, :shock: Could this maybe be a sign of something going wrong like an ectopic? I fully expected the cbd to change dates next thurs or friday. Am I being paranoid?
hi rosa im 9 weeks 2 days pregnant and i also took the cbd test when i first took one it said 2-3 weeks then a day later it said 1-2 weeks! so i wouldnt worry your hcg may just be higher on that certain day, if you read the leaflet it the pack it explains this try not to worry im sure everything is fine.

It will just be your hcg being higher at some certain point in the day, so i doubt there is no need to worry! xx

when i took mine it said 2-3 weeks lol think these tests like that number on it. figuring it out by the dates of my scan i would have been 4 weeks and a few days pregnant lol so yeah they just guesimate x

Last edited:
I never really trust CBD. My friend was almost positive she was pregnant. she took a CBD and it said not pregnant... she left it for a week and was still sure she was pregnant. She took another and that one also said negative. In the end she bought a normal display one (3 pack) and all 3 said she was pregnant. She then took another CBD to see how far and it said negative.

She spent a few weeks not knowing what to think and if she was or not. Turns out she was :D and she now has a gorgeous new boy.

Expensive isnt always the right way i think.

clearblue digis are hilarious.
they make it sound like they can tell u exactly how far u are. but once u are 5wks+ it shows up as 3+ as the pregnancy hormones are at such a high level.
nothing to worry about hun.
ive gone through 6 CBD and 27 tests lol

Don't worry Rosa, these tests must be set to change indicator at a certain hcg finding, this can vary from day to day. if your 5 weeks plus then you should get a 3 plus, but your 2-3 reading , must have been in the late stage of that week,and the next day your hcg level rose to into the next bracket.

It is def going the right way in up! Enjoy X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back