private gender scans

Lisa_85

Reaction score
has anyone had a private gender scan and been disappointed? Im 16weeks and thought i was team yellow and i was doin this because bf wanted to know. Well crumpet is pretty lazy and doesnt like to move about on screen he had the botty in an awkward position and the doctor was unable to view the bits... You would think id be happy but im not im so annoyed and i hate that im annoyed too. I feel like a bad person for bein upset about it xxx

was that at gender scan they should offer u rescan till they tell u babys sex cos thats whole pint of scan or have read ur postwrong x

its was a mix between black and white and 4d scan. And the 4d scan showed nothin and for 1second on the black and white he saw a dot and said that could be the tiddle, but he wasnt sure and that its not ever 100% anyway. So im in the same position as before as i still cant buy for a certain gender. I think im gonna ask for a 2nd appointment because he couldnt see the bits at all on the 4d scan and some random dot means nothin to me. Am i over reacting? Or should i of said there and then that i wasnt happy? Even tho it was clearly noticeable by my expression xx

I thought that you got offered another if they can't tell, you do at the private clinic I'm using for 4d scan.

a dont know how works there but if u book for gender scan then no matter what they gotta bring u bak till they can see properly dont know how would work if u did 4d have they gotta tell u sex if u know what mean but whole purpose of gender scan is 2 tell u sex havent u got a 20week scan at hospital to find out x

we have a 20 week hospital scan but my friend got this when she was 16weeks and thought it was amazing and i thought it would be nice to have an extra scan picture for the baby album.

I rang up this morning and the receptionist is going to speak with the doctor when he come's in about a re-scan for me. it was so lovely to see crumpet again.

i think i was more upset because he kept saying i cant see the genitals and then just suddenly he said that dot 'could' be the tiddler, i think i would of rather heard i cant tell you, and offered a re-scan.

xx

hopefully they allow u come back and they should yet would have been easier to get told dont know this happened to me sil at her 20 week scan she said a think this that csant see properly but nhs diff they dont really have tell u but private scans are for that purpose so they should do let me know how u get on x

ive been offered a free re-scan on the 5th July as the doctor is on annual leave :) im feeling happier that i was given it and i wasnt just over reacting. Crumpet will be 18weeks then so it should be more visible if there is a tiddle or not.

thanks for reading and giving your advice ladies xx

my baby was a pain in the bum too and the doctor was lovely sent me out for a wee and gave me some lemonade and told me to bounce as high as i could on a birthing ball( no thanx i said ill pop it)
but he was patient and i went back in and he got it :) its a girl, im so pleased worth every penny,

i hope you have a better experience this time round x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back