i felt my first definate crumpet movement

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Im so excited... i was lying in bed last night :nap: and out of no where i felt this funny feeling in my tummy :dance: it was similar to the taps i felt before but i always put them down to a bit of wind but this was defo not my idea of wind!

maybe a bit TMI but there was no bubbles heading towards the botty.:oooo:

I can only explain it as a gentle tap (but obvious enough for me to notice) that sent little warm waves around it, kinda like seeing a drop of water land on top of a puddle or at least that how i would expect it to feel from the inside. it was absolutly amazing.... Please tell me this is crumpet and not some sort of pump ive never felt before?

I was so excited becasue not only did i feel it the once it was about 5 times

Im such a happy mummy :) xx

Aww how lovely :) wait till your little one is poking random body parts out your tummy u can play guess what the hell that was ! Haha :) xx

How lovely! Im starting to feel littles pops and flutters, cant wait til they get a bit stronger :)

Lovely when you feel them, mine used to just tap too, it's so cute, mine is kicking hard enough to see it all the time now :dance:

its the most amazing feeling in the world! it so nice not to be wondering was it baby or was it wind lol.

My BF is so excited and cant wait til crumpet is kicking daddies hand hopefully it wont be a long wait.

Thanks for the replies ladies

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back