leaky boob

Lisa_85

Reaction score
Hi is it normal to leak at only 22weeks?

I was massaging the bio oil last night and as i sat and waited for it to soak in a yellow/clear drop came out of my boob..:shock:

Nothing since, but now im starting to wonder how long until ill need to wear pads? and do i just let them leak until crumpet comes in about 17-19weeks?

My boobs dont feel full so im confused why something came out
x

Massaging around your breast often stimulates them and a bit may leak... Doesn't mean you'll get anything else any time soon... But at the same point it might... I had my first leak around 32/33 weeks I believe and I still don't have to wear breast pads cause they don't leak all the time :) x

I have had small amounts of leaking from about 22 weeks. I only notice it when I wear a really thin bra. My maternity bras seem absorb any leaks before I realise they have occurred. I notice mine happen a lot at night time when I am trying to sleep.

Try not to worry about it, you shouldn't need pads for a while yet.

mine started leaking around 22 ish weeks as well. not really an issue as they only leak when I fiddle with them.

I noticed some yellowish droplets the other day and thought: wait a second, this is a bit early!!! But, then again, we were watching a particularly bad Harry Potter film and, as I was bored out of my senses, I started fiddling with my new bigger boobies. Perhaps I made them do things they otherwise wouldn't :p

im so glad im not the only one fiddling... i find myself sat in the bath just looking at them and thinking... where the hell did these come from and since the odd drop came out i cant help but look and inspect for more.

xx

I'm 18 weeks bit but nothing yet. However I too have been having a tweak of my pointy nips coz it looks like I'm smuggling peanuts.

wel im 24 weeks now and nothing leaked, when im putting oil on i can see a tiny liquid but not enough for a droplet. so thankfully no proper leaky boobs quite yet lol

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back