• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

primark

am i the only person who finds that the kids stuff is always really long in the arms and short in the body? or do i just have an odd shaped daughter :think:

i don't tend to get stuff for me in there (ive only just been able to fit back into the sizes they do is the main reason, but as soon as the lumps and bumps have gone for basic stuff - tops the like, i don't see why i wouldn't shop in there), but its great for the kids!! they grow so quick i can't juistify spending a fortune on them in clothes.

I bought Sophie some babygrows from Primarni and there brilliant, thicker and cuter and fit better than the asda ones i bought! Only today i got Sophie a beautiful summer dress for a fiver, some tshirts and a gorge cardi! I got myself some linen trousers, basic tshirts and a belt. Cant afford to shop anywhere else!

i love primark. when ryans in a growing stage i could happily take a trip :) otherwise the queues get to me as my local is the birmingham one.

i love the kids clothes. i like the value and the styles and for us they are good as

the sizes always fit ryan properly altho i do agree with whoever said they have long arms but thats ok for us cos ryans only short in length anyway :) their fleece babygros are fantastic, ryans in one at the mo :) the blankets are lovely and fluffy, and the vests are good value and i like that they are quite plain as overly fussy vests annoy me :) so for ryans stuff primark is my top choice.

for the womens stuff, i love the underwear - its comfortable, incredibly cheap, and theres a lot of varietys to choose from. think my mom got a gel bra for £4 or something like that!! the womens t shirts and stuff are fine, and the trousers etc always fit me... some of the work shirts i have found to be a strange fit so that none of the sizes fit me properly..

also i love their towels. even after a wash they stay fluffy :)

so all in all im very much a primark fan :)

i love primark but i found found the quality to be a bit hit and miss sometimes.... their PJ's are great and the kids stuff is nice too. I dont like paying too much for Izzies clothes when she's growing out of them so quickly. Ive bought a few jumpers from there which shrunk and look like shit now :lol: but ive also bought some hoodies that ive had for aaaaggges and i love them :D

I bought a lovely oat in there a while back too but all the buttons keep pooping off :( It was only 25 quid though and the identical one in New Look was 50, so i reckon you get what you pay for really :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back