Primark

emma_85

Reaction score
I wondered whether anyone has been shopping in primark for baby clothes?

I have made a slight boo boo in buying lots od 0-3, 3-6 outfits, sleepsuits etc and limited newborn things, thinking that people (family and friends) were most likely to buy newborn outfits for me. Well, I had my baby shower and I've got a big box of baby smellies, teddies and 3-6 month clothes :rofl:

Now, I know how quickly babies are in and out of newborn things so I'm only wanting to get a low priced variety (day outfits, vests, sleepsuits). I just wondered whether primark is worth a trip? I've tried looking online, but they don't seem to do a shop online option.

Thanks in advance! x

I dont know what primark is like for baby clothes essentials but i find their stuff shrinks easily after washing, maybe it's just me. I would recommend asda or matalan to be honest. Asda especially :)

Are you planning a shopping trip today or online order?

Yeah, I didn't think of matalan thanks Pinkpunch

I didn't think of ebay either - thankyou rere! I'll have a ganders!

I just find it so much easier to do online shopping.

Asda is good value for baby bits I think tesco do clothes aswell! I haven't looked In primark though

Cute, those wee vests make me want to have a tiny baby! Might go into the nursery today and look through the wee clothes and mini Nappies again!

Yeah, I didn't think of matalan thanks Pinkpunch

I didn't think of ebay either - thankyou rere! I'll have a ganders!

I just find it so much easier to do online shopping.

There is far more choice at the matalan stores compared to their site. But the online George at asda shop is great!

Asda is good value for baby bits I think tesco do clothes aswell! I haven't looked In primark though

I'd reccommend asda aswel,Primark didn't seem to have a lot of neutral stuff xx

am an ebay addict haha my matalan store isnt that great for baby stuff unfortunatly :( but i swear by asda

I'm an ebay addict too! My two weren't in newborn stuff for long, but I find the supermarkets are brilliant for cheap baby stuff. Primark does have some nice baby clothes but I've found the supermarket clothes to last better when you're doing lots of washing x x

i got quite a bit from primark in newborn, they do like starter packs of everything for a few pounds, (bib hat babygrow trousers vest booties mittens) ive got a few of these. xx

I haven't been to Primark but only cos' it's a mission and always chocker block. I have got all my babygrows in Matalan and Tesco :)

I've been banned from primark by mum n the fam lol (so stuck up)
If it's not mothercare/JL apparently I can't Buy it lol

It's all good as soon as I can go walkies I will prob waddle in there

i get alot of my and kids clothes from primark never had a problem with them, infact alot of teenagers shop there believe it or not, my 14 year old boy loves their clothes so does the 16 year old girl next door, I have had some good baby clothes from there too, but i find places like asda and tesco are pretty much the same where baby clothes are concerned, so whichever shop is nearest to you and easiest to shop ati would go.

My fam are very stuck up. I shop in primark occasionally.
Love the tshirts, pjs n stuff.
Haven't seen the baby stuff :(

I love Primark and will well be taking a stroll in when baby arrives. the majority of my wardrobe is purchased there when I am not a whale :lol:

Another primark lover here.
I have got some bits from there already dd clothes are from there no problems with it tbh x x

they should well do a maternity line! would have saved me a few bob

I know I though that too although I have been buying.there long tops and there working at the moment x

you could always try supermarkets for the basic stuff like baby grows?? ebay is wonderful for getting bundles of clothes its fabulous! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back