Where do you buy your clothes?

Primark for everyday stuff- I own possibly the most white/back t-shirts in the world!

For going out stuff I normally get stuff from river island or new look- TopShop doesn't suit me at all.

Most of Evie's clothes are from TK Maxx or Primark

I don't buy any i'm a hobo.
No usualy from whatever shops but i'm fussy! :lol:
Have to say i like Dorothy Perkins though

mrs_tommo22 said:
Evans - its a larger ladies clothes shop :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: I looooove Evans- I have a million and one accesories from there.

Newlook for jeans, as there pretty cheap in there and comfy :)
And primark or matalan for t shirts and hoodies mainly :)
oh and primark do realllly comfy underwear :dance:

Online - not much in the UK to cater to my hip hop style of attire :roll: :lol:... and usually Next for suits/shirts etc, although i tend to prefer debenhams shirts. Shoes are usually online or Tk Maxx - i only wear adidas superstars, currently have about 10 pairs i think, and seen more i want :( lol

Ermmm when I do :roll: I go to Primark, New Look, eBay, Miss Selfridge........... Brothers fiancee :lol:

Primark, newlook, oasis, tesco, asda. I'm not fussy where it's from lol

Jade&Evie said:
[quote="mrs_tommo22":3seh0nvz]Evans - its a larger ladies clothes shop :( :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:lol: I looooove Evans- I have a million and one accesories from there.[/quote:3seh0nvz]

They do have amazing stuff in there - it was all cheap when i went in my local branch a few days ago! so my jewellery box is all packed out again!

My oh is going to kill me when he sees the online banking :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Primark, topshop, dorothy perkins, next, new look, ebay, asos & other online shops.
I love to shop for new clothes! :D

I love Republic, H&M, Zara, River Island and Oasis.

New Look generally on the extremely rare occasion that i can afford something new.
I look in Topshop, Envy, Republic and similar stores as i love the clothes but not got anything from there yet. Too expensive.

mostly New Look. Some stuff from Primark and the odd bit from Dorothy Perkins.

I tend not to shop in a particular store, if theres someting I want then I tend to look in lots of different shops looking for whatever it is I want and it has to be just right or else I wont buy it, or I may see something when Im out shopping.

I do however stay clear of Primark because I dont agree with their policies of using children to sew all the detailed garments - they totally exploit children IMO and I think its wrong so I wont support it by buying from their stores.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/magazine/7468927.stm

Mostly Peacocks, I love their clothes! Next is good too but a tad expensive, and you can't go wrong with Primark and New Look. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back