Primark Baby Clothes....?

tallulah73

Reaction score
I'm usually a bit of a snob when it comes to Primark, ive only ever bought PJ's, socks and underwear from there but just wondering what their baby clothes are like.
I'm going to buy a few newborn essentials next weeks, bodysuits, sleepsuits, scratch mitts etc
Has anybody bought baby clothes from Primark?
Do they seem OK quality & comfortable for baby? Do they have much choice?

Our nearest Primark is rubbish so I wouldnt know, but I found Tesco and Asda great for newborn clothes. Well sized, Great in the wash and cheap! xx

I bought some pj's for Arianna there and after one wash they were all out of shape and a pit pants tbh.

Plus after the thing on TV about the working conditions for the people that make the clothes I never even go in the shop now

I bought some vests for Olivia a while ago, was really impressed at how cheap they where 7 vest for £5

but the went all out of shape in the wash :wall:

Dunno where my nearest Primark is. Lincoln maybe. Never bought anything myself. But Asda is a bargain! Scratch mitts are 75pence a pack!

Calleigh has some primark stuff bought for her but yet to try as she is not in the size yet.

However if you are looking for cheap but good quality i recommend the supermarkets such as Tescos, Asda and Sainsburys. Calleigh has various clothes from these stores and i have found them to be really good. They wash well and maintain shape.

i got Louie some vests from Primark ages ago & tumble dry them & they are still lovely, wash up really well too.
not sure if it'd be the same with newborn stuff.
everything i buy from asda shrinks :( especially the school tops

I sometimes get Ryan's clothes from Primark but the quality is sort of hit and miss - some things last ages but some are crap after one wash.

When he was younger I got him some vests and sleepsuits from there and to be honest they were fine - yeah they went out of shape and shrunk a bit after a while, but when babies are little they grow so quickly it doesn't really matter.

I bought Josh a pair of fleecy pyjamas from there once and I expected them to be ruined after one wash but they're still in great condition now, best pyjamas I ever bought him 8)

Now I tend to get most of Ryan's stuff from Asda & Tesco, mainly cos Primark don't have much choice for his age :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back