MK1 (when the store was open near me)
Bay
Peacocks
Desire

Asos
Boohoo

And Im hopefully getting a new dress from Dollydagger!! haha

Oh and ebay too!

I LOVE BAY! That has to be my fave shop ever, but generally I only end up with sale items.. lol.

Normally anywhere cheap!

Charity shop
Vintage shop
Alternative clothes shops in town
Bay
TK Maxx
Urban Outfitters (when there is a sale)

Oh I usually pop down to London and buy from Gucci, Prada... Jimmy Choo, you know all the usuals ;)

:fib:

*then I wake up from my dream*

And I go to, New Look, Next, jane Norman, Oasis, topshop...!!

Anywhere for me apart from primark as the clothes is rubbish lol
Same as supermarkets unless its just basics like vests

Mostly next/new look and online
xx

All Saints, Diesel, Urban Outfitters and Topshop - until I found out I was preggers that is, now Im saving all my money for bubs :D

I prefer Marks & Spencers and Hawkshead for quality and comfort. If I need to buy something that needs to stand up to the test of time. But in the days of the empty purse it's Primark, Peacocks anywhere with a bargin. I like H&M too, it seems to be the only place you can buy a non charva, plain baseball hat. :D

My shoes come from Scorpio. I like shoes that are functional and comfortable ;)

[edited] - for stupidness.

My fave shop is Next. But other than there I usually go to Primark, Asda, New Look.

I spend far too much moeny in Gap, I have almost all their style jeans and loads of knitwear. French connection or Reiss for a treat (or OH is paying). Miss Selfridge for nice shoes. Primark for t-shirts and anyhting everyday I might need, they have some lovely pumps there with gold chain on the front at the moment for 6pounds and the best bit is they are so comfy unlike some of the shoes from there.

Rudy gets things from Gap, Tesco, Asda and Next or Blooming Marvelous and Green Baby if they have a sale.

x

ETA- And Marks and Sparks limited collection also has some really nice stuff, I've got my eye on a blue skirt at the moment.

Tops = FatFace
Jeans = Next
Jumper = Animal/O'neill/Billagong

Theo is an exclusive Pumpkin Patch Baby, I LOVE their clothes
(Sleepsuits from Mini Mode + Next)

for me i mainly get my clothes from next or topshop
for the kids next, ebay, primark anywhere really, i don't see the point in paying loads of money on kids clothes as they grow out of the so quick

I get most of Dylan's stuff from Next, Tesco or Asda. I try to buy more from next though coz i think they wash better. For me, I loveeeee River Island for every day, work stuff and going out dresses :) Primark for everyday wear and comfy stuff and when im flush, La Senza for good fitting underwear :wink:

Most of my clothes have recently come from Sainsburys. Its close to where I live and cheap haha.

I hate buying clothes, they never fit me as Im a 14/16 but sometimes 16s are too big and 14s too small.

Maybe now Im pregnant some maternity clothes may fit me better!

varies... coz of my height im pretty limited as to were i can shop....

i get a lot of my jeans from next... or the New look Tall range.. and for if im wearing boots i get my jeans from Long tall sally

Tops its a bit of mix and match.. new look tall... Dorothy P.... next etc..

But i love getting basic everyday crap from like supermarkets...

stuff i can kill in wash ;) as i do wtih most of my clothes hahaha

i get a lot of my jeans from next... or the New look Tall range.. and for if im wearing boots i get my jeans from Long tall sally

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back