Previous section scar

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
With my LG I had an emergency c section she is currently 14 months old and i am 28 weeks pregnant tommorrow for those who can't see tickers.
Now my problem my scar is very sore and itchy it feels very tight its a constant ache in the scar tissue itself with if I do too much eg reach to high or lift Alexandra too quickly i sudden stabbing pain in the scar edges.

Is this normal? should I speak to a doctor or my midwife? if I should speak to midwife should I contact her before my next appointment (5th June 2 weeks away)?

Thanks in advance ladies
xx

I think that its definitelt best to get it checked just to be sure x

Yes get it checked and dont be fobbed off. I had burning pain in my scar, quite constantly in trimester 3 with my third baby , (like you quite close gap from section, (13 mths apart my 2nd and 3rd kids).

They fobbed me off, no it will be fine, pain is fine, you have had 2 sections etc, when I had my c-section , the surgeon called it a "window on the womb", the uterus had gotton so thin there was a window, when she cut the layers of me, she could see a foot go past in the uterus! sooo dangerous.

Not telling you to worry you, but do ask them XX

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back