Preterm labour

baby.3

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

So I'm just wondering if anyone here experienced preterm Labour before and what was it like?

I ask because I've had some fairly strong pains today, right across the top of my bump and running down sides my back. First pain was at 11.11am, last about 90 seconds and was intense made me double over in pain. Next pain was 12.23 but didn't last as long, again at 12.43 and another at 13.09...the last 3 only last 60 seconds if that but hurt and made me feel sick.

With my last baby I woke to my waters breaking, experienced period type pains before the real contractions kicked in. So I'm guessing these pains are more braxton hicks/baby positioning herself awkwardly?

Xxx

It's unlikely to be labour if they're not regular. If you're worried please phone maternity triage or your midwife, don't risk not asking, they're used to these questions all the time.

Oh no Baby, I've only just seen this, I hope you're ok? Xx

I'm ok unicorn. Pains seemed to ease off by tea time. Just felt uncomfortable all day. I'm now on the sofa as I can't get comfy in bed. Keep tossing and turning with restless legs :(

I hope you manage to get some sleep and the pains stay away now. If they come back maybe get checked out just in case. I've heard BH can be worse if you have done a lot of exercise or are dehydrated so hopefully a rest and lots of water will help.

Glad you're feeling better Baby, that must have been really scary! Hope you manage to get some rest xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back