Presentation scan this morning and last baby woo!

nikkix

Reaction score
Hi guys well I went for my presentation scan this morning and im a bit down heartened. Baby is still breech which I thought he would be anyway so not looking too good, I only have a low amount of fluid around him and he is still measuring small which I think they are concerned about. I had to be hooked up to a monitor for 20 mins and that seemed fine. Gotta go back tomorrow to be hooked up again and then I have to go back on friday for another scan to check the size but looks like a c section for me. I think they are trying to put things off until I reach term next week coz they dont like doing anything till 37 weeks. Just a little update on me :D

Also me and Firstangel are finally on the last baby!! woo!!

awww hun sorry about that, try not to be too down, section is not the end of the world hun, and maybe u will get to meet yr baby very soon, which is something to be excited about :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hope 2morrow and friday goes well :hug: :hug: :hug:

keep us updated

Hey Hun ! try not to worry xx and good luck tomorrow

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh and last baby Woo Hoo ! :hug: :D :D 8) 8)

Wee update from Nikki !

They wont let her leave the hospital they say her blood pressure is through the roof and think she may have Pre Eclampsia.

She isnt sure if she will be in for a few hours or overnight, or what really !

She can here people giving birth ! and think she is pretty scared xxxx :hug: :hug:

Any updates I will let you know :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back