Present for dad!

matilda

Reaction score
Hi! I know I'v left it ages with only two weeks to go :S but justy packing my hospital bag and I want to put a little present in from baby to his daddy. Any suggestions?? I have no idea what would be best! Im useless with presents :(

cheers!

A cute manley picture frame for "Daddy to add a picture of me when I arrive " label on it!

Gookd luck for your birth - not long now X

i bought daddy a present the other day. i bought a little baby grow with i love daddy on. i left it on the bed with a little note
"To daddy, me and mummy have bought you this to show you how much we love you. i cant wait for you to be my daddy as i know u'll love me lots!"

my OH loved it. good luck. o and i had the baby grow from next recentley.
496182.jpg

ahhh that's cute Mel - was he all emotional when he saw it?

I felt emotional Reading that lol darn hormones! Hope he liked it :D

awww, thats so cute! bought a photoframe that says 'new dad' and i'll get a wee baby grow aswell :)

thanks guys!

xx

ar yeh he loved it! i like the photo frame idea did u buy it off the net?

got it off ebay for 4quid! haha, looks really nice though and has a wee drawing on it off a dad n his baby :)

ahhh great Matilda, will you be all done then and ready as you can ever be for the birth?

I noticed your not on the due date list - it's in the below path if you wanted to be added -

Pregnancy Forum > Post Pregnancy > Announce Your New Arrival

make sure you post up your birth story with pics afterwards so we can see how you got on

Good luck for the birth - not long now X

Last edited:
done :)

im wishing myself luck too, im very nervous :S but can only take it as it comes!!

Aslong as everything goes smoothly for baby :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back